Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was all of Season 10 in the can when Season 11 was cancelled?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serebii
    Indeed...they purposefully didnt write the last 3 episodes of the season until they got confirmation, It's logical, It's true and now we can get a good send off

Although Personally I would have loved a 10 episode long send off like Deep Space Nines...that was awesome
    Would of been nice but I'll take whatever I can get.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Hey all,

I am new in these forums, and new to stargate in general. They dont show either SG1 nor SGA in my country, so i have to ship DVD's from abroad. Already watched Seasons 1,2,8,9 of SG1 and all of SGA.

Anyways, i would really appreciate if someone could answer the question below.

Is there gonna be a Season 11 of SG1? or what are the latest news on the matter?

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
        Would of been nice but I'll take whatever I can get.
        Same here. I think a 3-part finale could be great. In fact, I know TPTB will do a fine job. Not to mention, I still believe we'll get more SG-1 in the future. I think at the very least a mini-series or tv movie or two to wrap things up better.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

They are most likely going to end it in a cheezy way..

What i'm thinking is that they will just destroy the 3 remaining ORI ships in the galaxy, then leave the ORI re-incursion for a later movie, miniseries or something.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            Same here. I think a 3-part finale could be great. In fact, I know TPTB will do a fine job. Not to mention, I still believe we'll get more SG-1 in the future. I think at the very least a mini-series or tv movie or two to wrap things up better.
            I agree they don't know how to do a bad job IMO. I'm sure you have stated before but I can't remember. Do you like they way they have written Val/Cam and the characters in general?

Comment

Originally posted by funks
              They are most likely going to end it in a cheezy way..

What i'm thinking is that they will just destroy the 3 remaining ORI ships in the galaxy, then leave the ORI re-incursion for a later movie, miniseries or something.
              They won't end it cheesy and I seriously don't think destroying the ships and leaving the ori as abackround enemy for a miniseries is cheesy.

Comment

I don't think TPTB will end SG-1 on any kind of "cheesy" note. I have a lot of faith that the finale will be spectacular. And it will leave definite doors open for a mini-series or tv movie to finish up.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I don't think TPTB will end SG-1 on any kind of "cheesy" note. I have a lot of faith that the finale will be spectacular. And it will leave definite doors open for a mini-series or tv movie to finish up.
                  You and I both my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                    Do you like they way they have written Val/Cam and the characters in general?
                    Most definitely. I feel that both of them have grown a lot as characters over the past season. I feel that Cam, Vala, and Landry fit in great now with the rest of the SG-1 team.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Most definitely. I feel that both of them have grown a lot as characters over the past season. I feel that Cam, Vala, and Landry fit in great now with the rest of the SG-1 team.
                      Finally someone that agrees with me about Val/Cam!

Comment

Definitely!
                        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Here here! Its got to be spectacular, I just watched Flesh and Blood again recently. Any episode that potentially closes the Ori storyline and Season 10 should be amazing.

Btw, they film the finale in October.
                          sigpic
                          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Working...
                          X