X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Ori
    Nice ThanK-you!!
    Glad I could Help

This is one of those episodes I'm terrible excited for. It's going to be one of the best Fridays this Season I think, with both a great Sg1 and a great SGA

Comment

ho ly crap!!

adria is teh ownage hotness
      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
        ho ly crap!!

adria is teh ownage hotness
        Indeed. Morena Baccarin FTW.
        Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
        Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
        -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
          Indeed. Morena Baccarin FTW.
          FTW?

Yup, Morena indeed, we've seen how she looks as Adria for a while now, but now we heard her as Adria.

Btw, I noticed that is not Adria's usual Prior, whom I had assumed would be the one in this episode (clothes). I guess Prior's now have a new costume, cool

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
            FTW?

Yup, Morena indeed, we've seen how she looks as Adria for a while now, but now we heard her as Adria.

Btw, I noticed that is not Adria's usual Prior, whom I had assumed would be the one in this episode (clothes). I guess Prior's now have a new costume, cool
            It's possible they couldn't get the same actor. But I love the scene where Adria looks at Vala and says "Hello Mother" I was thinking holy crap! Can't wait!
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
              Atlantis is nowhere near destructive as that weapon. The Jaffa probably figured somewhere down the line they'd need it, perhaps Gerak, he wanted more power and that device gave him ultimate power.
              Exactly they said they needed to destroy it but Gerak shot down that idea.

Comment

What I don't understand... that weapon, when calibrated to kill living beings, kills everything on the planet AND can extend it's reach through the Stargate. How did the Jaffa use it to target an Ori planet without killing everyone on Dakara?

Comment

Originally posted by Frunk
                  What I don't understand... that weapon, when calibrated to kill living beings, kills everything on the planet AND can extend it's reach through the Stargate. How did the Jaffa use it to target an Ori planet without killing everyone on Dakara?
                  Guess we will have to wait and see. Mabey Adria uses it to kill all the Jaffa?

Comment

Yeah apparently they are setting up Daniel and Vala for a very intimate "bonding" scene in this Ep just to add to this spoiler. Rumor has it that they are setting them up for a romance in the SGC.
                    Adria is better looking than her Mom is... yowsers what a honey.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesian
                      Okay. Threads, Season 8. The entire premise of the episode was about the ancient weapon, how Anubis wanted to use it to basically kill everyone off, and how the Jaffa finally realize that they need to destroy the weapon. I even remember Bra'tac saying that the weapon would be destroyed.

What I don't understand, however, is how this weapon is still, well....active? I mean, in Insiders, Ba'al claims that his grand plan was to take control of the Jaffa High Council in order to use the said "destroyed" weapon. Then, in the preview for Counterstrike we saw last night, there is a small clip of the weapon firing. I don't understand. Was the weapon destroyed or wasn't it? ......It kinda makes a difference.

Plot hole?
                      Jaffa Politics much like Earth Politics have these things called LIES.

Just because Teal'c and Bra'Tac says that a the device SHOULD be destroyed, does not mean that the other Jaffa will carry out their advice. Nor that it IS or WAS destroyed...

Infact they never mentioned on the show that it was destroyed or dismantled in anyway...
                      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                        Jaffa Politics much like Earth Politics have these things called LIES.

Just because Teal'c and Bra'Tac says that a the device SHOULD be destroyed, does not mean that the other Jaffa will carry out their advice. Nor that it IS or WAS destroyed...

Infact they never mentioned on the show that it was destroyed or dismantled in anyway...
                        Indeed it was nevere confirmed that it was destroyed. It will be a great ep.

Comment

Adria... HOT...

Looks like Vala was right. That Origin would be much more appealing to the men of the galaxy, just coz of the beautiful Adria being the one preaching to them...

Oh and that Ori ship is larger than the town/village. LOL!
                          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I wonder what's up with Adria, who or what she is based on since she only has Vala's DNA, to our knowledge.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                              Indeed it was nevere confirmed that it was destroyed. It will be a great ep.
                              Right, Teal'c and Bra'tac were probably overruled on that decison.

I think this episode will be amazing. Not to mention, we finally get to see a grown-up Adria.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I cannot wait to see Adria in this episode. She's going to make the Ori all the better IMO. At least to look at.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X