Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we never got the ferlings. we got people in badly spray painted randa suits. i would still like a furling based episode hopefully with a bit more energy put into the costumes lol.

I am not saying its a bad ep all over but i think this would of made a good special ep. or elsewheres. as a pivited 200th ep i dont think this fit well.

Comment

All the references to the past of this show is one of the many reasons I loved "200". I truly did feel like it was a "love letter" of sorts to all of us. One that I really appreciated.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think the "why does this always happen to me" line from Siler is also a reference to the fact that Dan Shea is a stunt coordinator and RDA's stunt double.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
            I think the "why does this always happen to me" line from Siler is also a reference to the fact that Dan Shea is a stunt coordinator and RDA's stunt double.
            yeah, that was funny
            Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Ok was it just me or did no one else see the shout out to all the slash fans? I was watching season 7 with the commentary (the one were O'Neill has the Anceint database downloaded in his brain...again) anyway they totally made a crack in the commentary about how there were those out there that wanted to see O'Neill and Jackson together. So I have to think that the little conversation during the "wedding" scene was a shout out to them!

I'm not alone in this am I?

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLamb
                Good news, you're not alone. Yeah, that was what was being done, no doubt.

Here's hoping for Vala/Sam in 300.
                They figured he was a lazy, time-wasting slacker. They were right.

Comment

Originally posted by MTgate
                  I just got it we all know how they got out in last stand they just didn't show it.
                  Spoiler:
                  After the mortally injured guy with the tokra sysbyot was taken to the site he detonated the poison and all the jaffa were killed by the poisons that their dieing sybyots released and then we (probably) took one of the ships
                  but you are right they didn't show it.
                  That wasn't a bad one though because you knew basically how they got out of there. We knew the plan and how it was going to play out.

But something like Off the Grid where
                  Spoiler:
                  one second, Mitchell's being interrogated and the next second, the team is running away
                  is entirely different and I believe is what that particular segment was about in 200.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

There's also a big nod to the slash fans (IMO) when Daniel says "If she doesn't show soon, they'll think that we're the ones... you know." (or whatever he said)

Also, let's not forget Chris said Teal'c and Jack would get married in 300. So we have to make sure there's a 300!

Originally posted by LittleLamb
                    Ok was it just me or did no one else see the shout out to all the slash fans? I was watching season 7 with the commentary (the one were O'Neill has the Anceint database downloaded in his brain...again) anyway they totally made a crack in the commentary about how there were those out there that wanted to see O'Neill and Jackson together. So I have to think that the little conversation during the "wedding" scene was a shout out to them!

Just saw your post. Yes, I noticed it! Check out this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33705

(And post! )

Comment

(When wondering how to end the movie, General O'Neill suggests a fishing scene and comments that it wouldn't make sense to continue after that. The final shot from Season 8 is then shown, with SG-1 at O'Neill's pond. This time it includes a brief shot of Cameron and Vala also at the pond, to which O'Neill responds that they weren't there. This sequence lampoons the idea of continuing the show in Season 9 and 10 after Season 8 seemingly wrapped up all the previous storylines, and the fishing sequence provided a nice conclusion had the show ended at that point.)

Wrong, Jack was refering to the fact that when introducing Cameron in season 9 they showed flashbacks of Cam flying the 302 or whatever those planes are called , when in reality Cam wasnt really there.
                      That is what i felt them meant when Jack said you werent there meaning Cam wasnt really there in Lost City. Kind of a nod to the fact Cam was cut an pasted into Lost City.
                      LETS GO PEN'S

Comment

Working...
                      X