This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
    I thought they just did that so that they could touch on Star Wars.
    there was for the long time fans a lot of secret references in the 200th episode
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think 200 was a little better except for the alst minutes when they where just talking.
      But the furling thing was fun, untill you saw a Goa'ould ship destroy them. I mean comon, they where one of the 4 great races i know that it was just a joke but it bothered me they showed them so inferior to the Goa'ould, and I hope this wasn't the last time we saw them.

Comment

i thought it was pretty good better than wormhole xtreme, but the end of 200 with the interviews of the cast of that other show when too long and the guy bleeping i thought it was kind of too blah but it was enjoyable, like christmas but sort of bizarre at times.

Comment

200 was WAY funnier

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

If they would have never brought up the Furling then I would say 200.
            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I liked 200 better because it had EVERYTHING. Wormhole XTREME was great too though.
              : Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them.
              : I shall attempt to translate one, O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's…nose drips.

Comment

The big 2-O-O.

Comment

I like 200 better because it made no effort to be anything more than over the top silly. I've never been a big fan of wormhole Xtreme... I don't hate it; it's slightly amusing but 200 was really very funny.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                  X