X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mindwarped
    30185 in HEX converts to 196997 in Decimal

Now just figure out what the extra 97 is for
    Year of the first season of SG-1? Or it could be a date range (1969 - 1997)

Comment

Originally posted by mindwarped
      30185 in HEX converts to 196997 in Decimal

Now just figure out what the extra 97 is for
      Woah! Nice! Major geekage there.

Oh, and 1997 is when the show started.

Comment

I still think they were just messing with Cam altogether. He's gone on about how he's read ever mission report and file, and I think they had all just planned to throw him a curve-ball at some point.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It's their spoof on Hitchhiker's Guide To Galaxy... 3 + 0 - 1 + 8 x 5 = 42

Comment

Ah got it:

P3X-595
            World SG-1 visited during the first month of its commission. On the world, Captain Carter drank a resident drink and became intoxicated, removing some of her clothing.

HOME TO - Unknown
            FIRST APPEARED - N/A

KEY EPISODE(S) -
            Emancipation - O'Neill jogs Carter's memory regarding a recent visit to P3X-595, telling her she had never been happier to see her team.

What does 42 stand for?

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
              What does 42 stand for?
              The Answer.
              Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
              Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
              -Audioslave

Comment

Ok thx that was kinda of a Oma Desala answer, seeing as everyone here on the forum seems to find 42 a special number and I don't know what it means!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  I would say no. We saw Mitchell's Dad in "Collateral Damage" last season.
                  And every body in the world can claim 100% sure that the man they call Father is indeed there father???

Maybe Cam's mother after finding out that she was pregnant(by oneill) married the first idiot that smiled at her
                  Its still possible IMHO.

I can see it now, the End of the Series:
                  Oneill turn to Cameron
                  "Cam, I'm your father"

LOL
                  "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
                  with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

Comment

I don't know what it means!
                    Its meaning is meaning itself
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

It was just a joke, nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin's_Legacy
                        I honestly think it was more of the "borrowing from other sci-fi" stuff.

I KNOW I've seen or read something with that exact plot before but I have NO idea what it was.
                        Well, maybe not the exact plot, but similar is Sam Becket 'possibly' fathering Sammy-Jo Fuller in Quantum Leap's 'The Trilogy' Part's 2 & 3. She ends up working at the Quantum Leap project as a scientist on the project with a way to get Sam home. Kinda similar, what with Jack fathering a child who ends up taking over his job at the SGC.

And gotta love the way that the file number is not only the episode name, the year SG-1 first aired in hex and the answer to everything from HGTTG, if you play with the numbers right. Wonder if we'll ever get the answer to that one...
                        Steve Coleman

Ok. Well I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound
                        Nothing comes to mind

Comment

Ok thx that was kinda of a Oma Desala answer, seeing as everyone here on the forum seems to find 42 a special number and I don't know what it means!
                          42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything! (From the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams)

Strangely enough, it also happens to be the third quantum number (I still don't know quite what that means)
                          Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

Ah I have only seen the first hour of The Hitchhikers guide still have to see the rest lol.

Thx for the answer!

Comment

IMHO it was a joke, im surprised this wasn't a starwars parody, with Cam going NOOO, it can't be true, its impossible!!!!

Seriously Cam just brushed it aside! He didn't even give it a second thought!
                              Its not about whos right or wrong its about the debate!

Comment

Ah I have only seen the first hour of The Hitchhikers guide still have to see the rest lol.

Thx for the answer!
                                I was referring to the books, but oh well.

That's one of the fun things about the guide, tho. All versions of it are the same, but different. There's the radio show, the mini-series, the books, the movie and...the tea cozy!? WTF?
                                Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

Working...
                                X