Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeahhh, he is back!!!!!, I'm so happy that RDA is going to be back, I think I'm not the only one that really miss to RDA.
    sigpic
    Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by maylet
      Yeahhh, he is back!!!!!, I'm so happy that RDA is going to be back, I think I'm not the only one that really miss to RDA.
      No I missed him, but I have really gotten into the shows new cast, and I think the show has done great without him. However I am always glad to see RDA back. Lets all give a standing ovation to Richard Dean Anderson, the man who made Stargate SG-1 what it is today!
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by maylet
        Amen, my friend.

Here's to many more visits from THE MAN himself.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I have been waiting for this day since... well... we all found out that RDA was returning for 5 episodes. I can't tell you all how excited I am to see him back. If we wasn't coming back, I wouldn't even be here talking about the 10th season at all. The only reason I'm still watching Stargate is because I know RDA is coming back. It would be GREAT to see him in more episodes for the next season, but for now, I'm really happy that he's in some episodes of SG-1 and SGA.

I missed him a lot. I miss the old SG-1. When he left, the ratings started to drop. Watch. Just watch. Tonight's ratings are gonna go up. Don't TPTB notice that at all ?
          sigpic
          Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

ild love Jack O Neil back as the guy in charge of the SGC, the other guy is a great actor but we"ve never seen a base commander killed off before yet have we? maybe an Ori invasion into the base, with a few main character deaths, a dramatic rescue, and oh Jack back in action kicking Ori Soldier butt

sometimes my imagination gets ahead of me, but ild love to see that

im fine how things are though

it could work, wasnt cheyanne mountain or whatever its called supposed to be taken back by the army or something?.... the base being destroyed in a dramatic attempt to thwart the Ori with Landry being the guy that stays behind in a heroic attempt to save everyones life after a dramatic fire fight scene only to die would totally kick the ratings up i think

jack rules

Comment

it would be awsome if GW could get an interview with RDA!

Hey David, any luck with that???
              Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
              (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                Their is nothing to lose.
                money ?
                Hallowed are the Ori !!!
                Follow the path of the Enlightment !
                Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Working...
                X