Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Daniel deliberately written out of the early episodes...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Descent
    Wow, is this the 5000th time we've had to explain this to someone?
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Michael Shanks will be out of five of the episodes this season, three in the first half and two in the second. As many others have said, it's to spend more time with his family. So far they seem to be handeling it better than they did with Richard Dean Anderson back in series 7 when he used to appear at the beginning of the episode, disappear and then return at the end as if he never left.

Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Chas2006
        Michael Shanks will be out of five of the episodes this season, three in the first half and two in the second. As many others have said, it's to spend more time with his family. So far they seem to be handeling it better than they did with Richard Dean Anderson back in series 7 when he used to appear at the beginning of the episode, disappear and then return at the end as if he never left.

Charlie
        Oww that suucks, oh well.

--Gaz--

Comment

Michael Shanks will be out of five of the episodes this season, three in the first half and two in the second.
          It's only four (or at least he's contracted for 16 episodes). It's 'Insiders', 'Uninvited', and from what I've read,
          Spoiler:
          'The Road Not Taken' and 'Line in the Sand', before coming back in 'The Shroud'.

Comment

Charlie

Actually, according the Michael Shanks Online website, Michael signed for 16 episodes of this 20 episode season. He was out the last two and will be out for 2 in the second half of the season, both times in order to spend time with his growing family.

Comment

Darn, I had out of date information. Gateworld originally said five episodes. Well actually I'm happy I'm wrong!

Charlie

Comment

Working...
              X