Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morgan Le Fay was also one of the four maidens who took Arthur's body to Avalon, where she used her magic to heal him. If you JUST read one portion of arthurian legend and gravitate around that, you're missing teh full scope.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
      Very true Fifth. People can change, the myth is very old so it is highly possible, and the possibility I hope for, that she is on our side. She could be a very powerful ally.
      That's assuming she wasn't de-ascended as punishment for attempting to tell Daniel where to find the Ori-Killing Weapon too. Though in all truthfulness, I agree with you, I think she would make a powerful ally too.
      sigpic

Comment

Well you have to remember that once the Ori finish us off they will attack the Ancients, so I don't think that Morgan Le Fay would doom herself like that.. unless theres something in the plot that I dont know about.

I miss Oma she would help us

Comment

Originally posted by Mabase
          I miss Oma she would help us
          Oma is a little busy keeping Anubis occupied.

The SG teams were having some trouble on Castiana and Sahal. Or at least the planets that Morgan led them to believe were Castiana (Taoth Vaclarush [Praclarush? I didn't catch the audio well] and Sahal (Valos Cor).

On the other hand, the Others did suck her away when she tried to tell Daniel, Vala, and Weir "too much."

Comment

Originally posted by Nintendos-neutrinos
            Oma is a little busy keeping Anubis occupied.
            I miss anubis he would help us...... well i think he would

The SG teams were having some trouble on Castiana and Sahal. Or at least the planets that Morgan led them to believe were Castiana (Taoth Vaclarush [Praclarush? I didn't catch the audio well] and Sahal (Valos Cor).

On the other hand, the Others did suck her away when she tried to tell Daniel, Vala, and Weir "too much."
            chances are she was going to say... Merlins Weapon is not on either planet it... it's the Human Spirit... or some other BS weapon that will never work lol unless it was Merlins weapon is not on either planet it is O'Niell.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
            X