Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe the Asurans can help defeat the Ori?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
    They hate the Ancients... if they learn that the Ori are an offshoot of the Ancients, i.e. relatives of those who they want revenge against!
    Technically it's the other way around

Either way, the Ori are ascended, they can't do anymore damage to them than they can't to the Ancients.

They could kill their people, but why go through the trouble if you have your own paradise far away from them?

Comment

Simple. Use the anti-human virus on the Ori followers.

... wait....

Genocide of an innocent populace.. why taht's right up Weir's alley.

Sargeant, dial up Atlantis.

Comment

I hope you realise that the virus would be as effective on them as it would on us.

AKA, we would die too.

Comment

Maybe Asurans are like Anubis. Let people fight and when fight are over, kill the rest?
          Asgard in memoriam

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis-
            Maybe Asurans are like Anubis. Let people fight and when fight are over, kill the rest?
            I dont' think they'd even go as far as bother with the rest

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
              Genocide of an innocent populace.. why taht's right up Weir's alley.
              When did Weir commit genocide? Last time I checked, blasting a POW camp full of Wraith who have killed their guards and were waiting pickup from a Hive Ship wasn't considered genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                They hate the Ancients... if they learn that the Ori are an offshoot of the Ancients, i.e. relatives of those who they want revenge against!
                LOL. yea, just point them to the Ori's galaxy and say "Hey, look!!! Ancients!!"

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  Personally, I wouldn't count on the Asurans for help against the Ori. I don't think they'd ever care about helping us after what we've done to them.
                  You are probably right. Although you have not heard of the great lie I would tell them. Well, a little white one that is. I would tell them that the Ori are the Ancients. Relativily speaking they are. And then turn the Table as they want to destroy everything the Ancients created including them. They will believe because it already happened to them. Then convince themthat we where left to die to by the Ancients and we are on the same side.
                  *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                  *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                  *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                  *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                  *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                  *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                  *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

the asurans wont help us, if they do, they would just invade our galaxey afterwords

StarGate SG1 Petition numbers:436 & 2460
                    SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Working...
                    X