This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
    I think its SG-1's 200th trip. The 1000th trip was referring to all the trips through the stargate
    According to a clip from episode 200,
    Spoiler:
    it's MITCHELL'S 200th trip through the gate.
    *withholds thoroughly snarky opinion*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
      There have been Mitchell-centered episodes. COLLATERAL DAMAGE
      and STRONGHOLD being two... as well as
      Spoiler:
      BOUNTY, later this season.

As for 200...

Remember, the writers can make anything up... so to celebrate teh 200th episode, they can say it's Mitchell's 200th gating.

As for the whining about other people's Anti-Mitchell sentiments... at least they spelled Mitchell's last name right. Your username provides endless hours of hillarity.
      My guess is that the real username was already taken. Misspelling is a common way to get the username you want. I've seen it a lot on Slashdot for example.
      Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
      Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
      -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
        My guess is that the real username was already taken. Misspelling is a common way to get the username you want. I've seen it a lot on Slashdot for example.
        It's the 200th episode and it celebrates Mitchelles 200th trip.
        It will be a great ep!
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

It's NOT SG-1's 200th trip - they frequently come and go multiple times in an episode.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
            There have been Mitchell-centered episodes. COLLATERAL DAMAGE
            and STRONGHOLD being two... as well as
            Spoiler:
            BOUNTY, later this season.

As for 200...

Remember, the writers can make anything up... so to celebrate teh 200th episode, they can say it's Mitchell's 200th gating.

As for the whining about other people's Anti-Mitchell sentiments... at least they spelled Mitchell's last name right. Your username provides endless hours of hillarity.
            I put one "L" because I didn't want to have the two Ls, so I know how to spell. And it's the same username I had on another forum. why dont you ask me my reasoning before assuming why I did something. And if my username provides YOU with hours of laughter and hillarity, then you need to go re-examine your state of sanity.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Regardless if 200 is just for the 200th episode or Mitchells 200th trip or both I can 't wait. Tonights was great and 200 will be ausome!
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
                I put one "L" because I didn't want to have the two Ls, so I know how to spell. And it's the same username I had on another forum. why dont you ask me my reasoning before assuming why I did something. And if my username provides YOU with hours of laughter and hillarity, then you need to go re-examine your state of sanity.
                I keep watchign SG-A wiht hopes that it'll be unique stories.

My Sanity, or lack there of, should never be questioned.

Comment

We all know that In Hereos is when they made the 1000 Stargate Traveling, but this will be THE 200 EPISODE OF STARGATE SG-1, not the gate travel, the episode, so be happy that Stargate SG-1 is the first SCI-FI show that is going to make 10 season, and even that is not the first one making 200 episodes, for Stargate is really important get to the episode 200.
                  sigpic
                  Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

I've always taken that spoiler to mean that it's Mitchell's 200th trip through the wormhole.

Of anyone at the SGC, Teal'c has by far got everyone beat for trips through the Stargate.

Comment

okay so i liked O'Neill's "come on out" and the sg-1 were very surprised to see O'Neill. this friday is going to be cool two back to back episodes of O'Neill. and before 200 there is a special for the 200th episode which will probalby spoil the entire episode.

Comment

Meh, I really don't care if I'm spoiled or not, which is probably why this is the only episode this season where I have no problem with reading spoilers for.

Afterall, I'd rather see SG1 take on Wizard of Oz than read about it.

Comment

There are definitely multiple gate travel by SG-1 in many episodes.
                          I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Speaking of 200th, I guess I'm approaching my 200th post...this is #199.

Comment

#200th post for me.

Sorry this is not anything more insightful or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                                I've always taken that spoiler to mean that it's Mitchell's 200th trip through the wormhole.

Of anyone at the SGC, Teal'c has by far got everyone beat for trips through the Stargate.
                                They probably needed an excuse to call the episode "200".

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X