This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam fisher
    Because he is a god. Gods are all-knowing.
    good one

Comment

Originally posted by tobi
      good one
      Thank you, it only took me 3.2 seconds to think of it.

Comment

From Reckoning Part 2:

Baal: "How did you come upon this Replicator disruptor technology in the first place?"

Carter: "General O'Neill built it, using Ancient knowledge and an Asgard computer."

Baal: "O'Neill, the mere thought of that makes me sick."

I'm guessing he put two and two together from that information.

Comment

I am going with the Trust. That is why that guy wanted to question him so bad. To find out who all or in the Trust and learn if there are any more Qua'ulds on Earth becasue he is the Top Dog. That would make him know everything there is to know about Stargate Command.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Two words - The Trust. They know a lot about the SGC and past goings-ons, and that means so does Ba'al.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'll have to say the trust. He is the head of it so he pretty much knows everything. I'm just guessing but I think that the Thor thing is a possibility because Thor knew what was in that device because the only way he would have known of the adress was the ancients knowledge. But more than likely it's because he was a member of the trust.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

NID + Gouald loyal to Ba'al = Trust...

I had a Ba'al figuring that out...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
                X