Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the letter from jack thing as a clip episode. Wait even better the death of Major General George Hammond! Or some kind of galaxy altering revelation which ever seems better.

Comment

omg GGH dieing, thats it! thats the perfect episode, old ending new beginning, jack making a tribute speach and all of SG-1 and braytac paying respects. PTB please do this!
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
        gah talk about the worst episode ever, it would turn this in to, like Sci-fi friends! count me out.
        bwaha! It's your problem that you're not a shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
          maybe this could be another 'help the asgard eps' but in return we get fifth raced, and we have to defend orilla agianst the prior ( with our new anti prio thing) and that uld allow for some great asgard citie/landscape scenes adn develop them as a race much more than they have.
          Yes! I think getting fifth raced would do it. And that would HAVE to involve the furlings, surely, to help make the decision.

bwaha! It's your problem that you're not a shipper!
          Yes. I justify this by saying that even RDA and Amanda are shippers, in fact they started the whole thing. And The writers are, but just don't want to upset the non-shippers who are decidedly militant (pardon the pun)
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Why would we want to ruin episode 200 on the shippers. I mean...come on. It's pretty much implied in the show that they are going to be together. Why spend a show letting you know something that you should already know. Lets see something that we have never seen like the Furlings or the Old Asgard. Something new and interesting.
            Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1
              Why would we want to ruin episode 200 on the shippers. I mean...come on. It's pretty much implied in the show that they are going to be together. Why spend a show letting you know something that you should already know. Lets see something that we have never seen like the Furlings or the Old Asgard. Something new and interesting.
              Yeah, I see what you mean. I really want somethin interesting. I don't want a WHOLE episode dedicated to ship, at least not for 200. All I ask is an actual confirmation. One line would be enough.

I don't know. I'm starting to feel that anything involving Furlings would be a disappointment. We've hyped it up so much over the years, us, not the writers, that perhaps they couldn't do it justice.

Comment

I want A full SGA/SG-1 crossover, with all of the characters from Atlantis, including Zalinka and Major Lorne, brought to the Milky Way to help with the Wraith attack on Earth which happens to coinside with an Ori attack. Also, Bra'tec comes to help out, and Generals Hammond and O'Neill are brought back to the front lines. And it would possibly be a 2 hour event with the second half being an SGA ep, or just the 201st ep of SG-1, but played in the same night.

Perfecto!

Comment

Im not going to guess as what I say won't ever happen, all I will say is what ever TPTB go with I'm sure that the 200th Episode of Stargate SG-1 will be one to remember, just as long as it doesn't crossover to Atlantis, SG-1 have got this far not Atlantis

Comment

the only thing i want for #200 is Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c
                    it would be nice to bring back the original team for 8 years for this momentus occasion
                    - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

My wish list for episode 200 would include

- Jack O´Neill
                      - some good team moments between Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal´c
                      - Goa´uld (and the whole stuff which is typical for them: flying pyramids,
                      temples, Horus and Snake Guards)
                      - ACTION
                      - not too much humor (a little bit would be nice but not as much that it would
                      turn the episode in a parody as "Wormhole X-treme" )
                      and Teal´c losing his hair

Comment

Originally posted by Carina199
                        My wish list for episode 200 would include

- Jack O´Neill
                        - some good team moments between Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal´c
                        - Goa´uld (and the whole stuff which is typical for them: flying pyramids,
                        temples, Horus and Snake Guards)
                        - ACTION
                        - not too much humor (a little bit would be nice but not as much that it would
                        turn the episode in a parody as "Wormhole X-treme" )
                        and Teal´c losing his hair
                        ooh yes, couldnt agree more
                        - Simon

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

Comment

Teal'c losing hair? About time! It's one of the most bizarre stargate plotholes in history. Well, hair in general is. Like Sam's very cute, but very non regulation hair cut in season.... arrgh.... 4 (??)

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Like Sam's very cute, but very non regulation hair cut in season.... arrgh.... 4 (??)
                            i love Sams season 4 hair
                            tho I have to say, my favourite Sam hair is probably Season 1. Although I do like Season 6 as well, cant say im a fan of S2 or 5 though
                            - Simon

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
                              i love Sams season 4 hair
                              tho I have to say, my favourite Sam hair is probably Season 1. Although I do like Season 6 as well, cant say im a fan of S2 or 5 though
                              Oh yes. Slightly floppy but nice. It's funny how short hair can look so different, you'd never think that.

And I DO love Sam's S4 hair, as I said, very very cute, but just non reg. It's a bit of a plothole, especially considering the POV military comment.

Comment

I would like this chance to remind those that this is not a shipper Thread. Please keep on topic. Possable 200th episode idea's.

Everytime I think more and more about the Asgard history idea. I think that this could be a good episode. What happened in the past with the Asgard....or even some kind of discovery by the Asgard that they need our help with.
                                Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Working...
                                X