lol
    Jack:Hey teal'c guess what
    Teal'c:What is it O'neill?
    Jack:I am you father
    Actually, I think it would be like this:

Teal'c: O'neill
    Jack: Yeah??
    Teal'c: I am your Father

And Jack will be Luke and Leia could be Sam. Teal'c is perfect for Darth, as he's made movie reffrences (I can't spell!) before. Daniel can be Han Solo, and since Daniel can control Vala... she can be a leather-clad, female, chewy.
    http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
    If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
    **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

Originally posted by Imgnryflagdotcom

And Jack will be Luke and Leia could be Sam. Teal'c is perfect for Darth, as he's made movie reffrences (I can't spell!) before. Daniel can be Han Solo, and since Daniel can control Vala... she can be a leather-clad, female, chewy.
      lol that would be hilarious, but there should be r2 and 3po too.

and if ben browder wont be playing crichton, I wonder what they'd do with him, and claudia black as well, will she be aeryn? oh I just had a thought, cameron can be rygel!

I've made some icons out of the sam/jack wedding picture, pm me if you would like to see them.

and I hope vala gives him the glasses
      Last edited by iheartvala; 08 August 2006, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Ok you've all (hopefully) heard about the upcoming 200th episode of SG-1, i'd put this in the SG-1 Season 10 forum but i doubt something of this magnitude is small enough to put in it. BEWARE OF MASSIVE SPOILERS, so if you dont wanna look exit this thread

I'm not sure if it's true or just a joke for the 200th episode but i think i know how they are going to solve how to move the SGC to another location as the site is being relocated in real life, Cheyenne mountain is closing. Or is it part of Martin LLoyds movie?

Spoiler:
        THEY BLOW UP THE MOUNTAIN

look at the main page, the video is on youtube.com
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYOlf68HpYA

Now i know theres a heap of spoofs and joke in the episode, but come on, LOOK AT IT, an aweful lot of effort in the effects.

THIS IS A CRAZY EPISODE I TELL YOU, and theres more in it then what Sci-Fi and gateworld are letting on.

So lets see what you think
        Last edited by Locutus_Of_Borg; 08 August 2006, 10:07 PM.
        I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

This has been on the trailers for some time now. But as the entire episode is largely tongue in cheek, I wouldn't worry about it too much.
          sigpic

Comment

Still its crazy, still cant tell if its a spoof or not
            I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

I doubt they'd change the location of the SGC in the show. Just because the mountain is closing in real life doesn't change anything. They've got plenty of stock footage to work with, plus I'm sure ever since TPTB heard the news they've been filming extra mountain footage .

Comment

The SGC isn't going anywhere in the show. The blowing up thing is just part of one of the spoofs. I'd take bets on that.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

But still, it doesnt stop the fact of what that link showed, but still as you said, it the 200th episode so they're bound to show crazy things

Comment

The whole episode looks and sounds bizzare, but I'm sure they said that about Wormhole X-treme???
                    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
                      The whole episode looks and sounds bizzare, but I'm sure they said that about Wormhole X-treme???
                      No, Wormhole X-Treme was gonna be different, 200 is just gonna be crazy. Just read the article on GW and watch the trailer on Skiffy.
                      *And that's all I have to say about that*

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                        I doubt they'd change the location of the SGC in the show. Just because the mountain is closing in real life doesn't change anything. They've got plenty of stock footage to work with, plus I'm sure ever since TPTB heard the news they've been filming extra mountain footage .
                        Is that actually Cheyenne Mountain we see on the show, though? I remember something vaguely about them using another mountain.

Also, I've read that because of stock footage, we've sometimes seen dead people patrol the mountain (soldiers who have already died on-screen). You think the military would allow actors patroling the real mountain dressed up as soldiers?

Comment

Well its 200 you cant blame them for going a bit overboard, but I wonder what will hapen with 300???

Comment

That was awsome that is a cant miss ep.

Comment

That was awsome that is a cant miss ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Imgnryflagdotcom

I always thought it could be like this

jack- han solo
                                daniel- luke
                                teal'c- chewbacca
                                sam- leia
                                darth vader- anubis
                                Obi-Wan- bra'tac
                                the good ole days of sg-1

Comment

Working...
                                X