Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first part and the second part could be told separately or intertwined.
    The first part could also be made in the same season as the second part.
    School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      I'm all for the 200th ep to be a 90min ep
      I second that bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Jago
        Missing the point of 200th Episode. If it was a two parter it be 200th and 201st LOL.
        But hey what ever works.
        Yeah man, and would be even grater if the 200th and 201st would both be of 90 minutes each without the commercials, LOL, we would feel how it was to have 22 eps/season.
        School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
          Yeah man, and would be even grater if the 200th and 201st would both be of 90 minutes each without the commercials, LOL, we would feel how it was to have 22 eps/season.

Right we get it there should be a 90min episode!

Any other thoughts...

sigpic

Comment

I would love to see the furlings but them attacking human planets because they got woken up doesnt fit the type of creatures that were in the alliance. an introduction to the furlings is LONG over due.

Comment

I agree that the 200th ep would be the time to introduce the furlings in some capacity. making humans the fifth race is maybe a little premature considering the state of earth and its unity but itd still be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                I think that this should be a 90 minute long episode, with quality writing and directing. This is a big moment for SG1, we should get a big episode.

Ditto. If it is a 90 minute episode, then let's hope when the DVDs come out there won't be any problems.

Comment

either 90 minute epsiode NO ADS or 2 hours +ads
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Perhaps season ten should see the rest of earth finding out about the stargate program.

They find Excalibur, an ancient command vessel created to defend the ancients from the Ori. The Ancient Merlin had the vessel built to help Arthur gain understanding of the universe around him...with the aim of Arthur ascending. The ancients who predicted the war with the Ori hid the vessel in a dense gas giant. This gave rise to the legend of the sword in the stone, returning the sword to the lady of the lake.

With the Ori able to attack the ancients in their ascended realm they help Earth find this legendary vessel. As part of the deal earth must become united. This leads to a full disclosure with the leaders of America, UK, Russia, China etc gathered on the front lawn of the White House, the worlds press gathered. Towards the end of the speech Earths newest battle cruiser lowers itself over the white house and a wing of fighters fly over in formation.

sigpic

Comment

it depends on what the epsiode is about if there do a serious epsiode then yes

if it's going to be like wormhole extreme then NO!!!
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701
                        Perhaps season ten should see the rest of earth finding out about the stargate program.

They find Excalibur, an ancient command vessel created to defend the ancients from the Ori. The Ancient Merlin had the vessel built to help Arthur gain understanding of the universe around him...with the aim of Arthur ascending. The ancients who predicted the war with the Ori hid the vessel in a dense gas giant. This gave rise to the legend of the sword in the stone, returning the sword to the lady of the lake.

With the Ori able to attack the ancients in their ascended realm they help Earth find this legendary vessel. As part of the deal earth must become united. This leads to a full disclosure with the leaders of America, UK, Russia, China etc gathered on the front lawn of the White House, the worlds press gathered. Towards the end of the speech Earths newest battle cruiser lowers itself over the white house and a wing of fighters fly over in formation.
                        thats greats, i always thought of a future where the stargate is revealed to the entire world would create more problems than it would effectively solve in terms of alien technology and retro fitted human ships, an episode in similar design to the episode entitled "2010" would be appropriate for such a revelation, we see the fuure and the stargate is revealed to all, the russians would use this so would the brithish and the chineese to topple the US from the throne of power that is the stargate, since any such revelation would require the worlds countries to have access to the gate it could create a power strugle and so a war ensues into the much dreded world war three in which no nation would effectively survive.
                        anyway without the disection of such a turn of events it would be great to see it revealed to all nations, the change would be great and would advance the human race on earth further than any discovery thus far to date ie: the split of the atom, space mssions and moon landings, flight and so on......

thats nice, really
                        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701

I think that would be interesting to see a fly-over of F-302's over the White House for all the public to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Valisnor
                            I would love to see the furlings but them attacking human planets because they got woken up doesnt fit the type of creatures that were in the alliance. an introduction to the furlings is LONG over due.
                            Yeah, bring out the furlings. There is so much more potential for them in the story. An enemy of the furlings could come out after the . And that would keep with the pattern we have been having. are the enemies of the Ancients, are the enemies of the , and the new foes would be enemies of the furlings.
                            Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                            The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                            I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                            A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                            That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                            Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                            Caboose: They could be worse?
                            Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

i think every episode should be 90 min

Comment

i agree, i agree! as long as it's good and leaves us fans satisfied. remember, quality over quantity which is what i think some of you were saying yet even better if we can have both quality and quantity and lots of it. all i got to say is that i hope when it comes out on DVD there won't be any problems (recalls, exchanges, etc.) and there will be commentary/special features on it and won't leave us waiting for it like many of us are on Threads...
                                "Yeah Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise."
                                "Why not?"
                                "The codename for the project is Prometheus. What's wrong with that?"
                                NOTHING!

Comment

Working...
                                X