Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My current 200 ep idea is that it will link in with 'Ripple Effect' - Remember
    Spoiler:
    Thor and Heimdall were off doing something important. I think they were meeting with the Furling's, and this will be followed through into Season 10, as we're pretty sure the Furling's will at least be mentioned in S10
    . Of course this may not actually happen in the 200th episode - but it's a distinct possibility IMO.
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

it could be that the furlings are being kept very secret as far as the 200th episode goes, they may well be introducing some aspect of the furlings in it but becasue fans are like rabid dogs when it comes to the furlings myself included they could be keeping a tight lid on the whole thing and not letting any info out about the episode, the chatter about who may be in the 200th episode may all be false just to keep the fans guessing until BANG!! they hit the screen, TPTB know that fans would give anything to see the furlings and this could be the reason for the red herrings that lead fans off the scent.

i wouldn't be shocked to see the furlings in this 200th episode, you may feel different than me but what other way could there be to rid the galaxy of the Ori, the alliance could have been established to fight the Ori many years ago, and now their back, so to will the alliance and the furlings, one would hope
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I like Jonno's idea perhaps the Furlings just left this galaxy...Perhaps the idea of the Furlings being, well furry is wrong; could it be that they were physically like the Ancients and left as a way to avoid the virus?

sigpic

Comment

Just occured to me. They've done a 90 minute episode before i.e. Threads.
          With all the sugestions and speculations out there about the 200th Episode
          The furlings, RDA, even Jonas for crying out loud.
          I think that they should make the 200th a 90 minute episode and jam in as much cool stuff as they can for all the fans. After all they have cut the seasons down to 20 episodes a shot. I feel cheated out of the extra 2 episodes LOL.

Who agrees with me?

Also, how about this for an idea for the 200th episode. The Ori invade a world that the Furlings have domain over. And we hadnt heard from the Furlings for quite a while because they reside on a different gate network within the Milky way (if you know Telecoms like i do, similar to a compainies internal dialing network) and were currently in a sleep cycle (you know some thing like the wraith were they go into hybernation for long periods of time)

Thor comes to Earth and informs Stargate command that the Ori have inadvertantly/or purposely woken the Furlings up and they are 'cranky' for lack of a better word and have started to lash out on several Human populated worlds thinking it was humans that woken them. Thor requests O'Neills help to attempt to calm them down as the Asgard are unable to without miltary force and the Asgard are not in a position to defend all the human worlds in the MW. (as it has been said before, the Asgard dont think like we do)

Just an idea

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Jago

Who agrees with me?
            Me.

Comment

I also agree, the 200th is too big to be a 60-minute episode. And they should air a special 200th episode special (like a lowdown) before the 200th, a 90 minute special. And both the special and the episode should air on NBC at the same time it airs on SciFi, so the people who watch SG-1 in syndication, can watch it on NBC and then you post about the ep anywhere on the forum and not worry about the spoilers rule.
              sigpic

Comment

Though I dont like the Furling idea (its a perfectly good idea, one of the bst yet actually, i just never want to see them) but the extended ep idea is good, I assume you mean 90 minutes with commercials, like threads, so it is around 60 minutes instead of 42, just a tiny difference but it would do a lot of good. I would also like that for the 50th atlantis ep
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Yes! Either make it a special 60 minute episode (60 minutes without commerical breaks) or a double-whammy episode (double episode)!

Comment

Like the 150th? (Heroes part 2 was 150)good idea!!!
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by DavetheAvatar
                      The game was called "The Alliance" and there were rumours that the Furlings would make an appearance.
                      The reason why the game was called "The Alliance" has been revealed : it was an alliance between
                      Spoiler:
                      Anubis and the Haaken (the enemy introduced in the game only)
                      (I put that under the spoiler tag because the game might be published (yes, I have hope) since there is no official statement for the moment)

Originally posted by Darkstar
                      i wouldn't be shocked to see the furlings in this 200th episode, you may feel different than me but what other way could there be to rid the galaxy of the Ori, the alliance could have been established to fight the Ori many years ago, and now their back, so to will the alliance and the furlings, one would hope
                      May the Great Alliance return to destroy the Ori

Comment

It could definently be worthy of a 90-minute episode. And to also air it on NBC would be even better for those of us who don't have SCIFI channel.

(After all, NBC did air a version of the Battlestar Galactica miniseries)

Comment

I'm all for the 200th ep to be a 90min ep
                          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

A 60-minute (without commercials), a 90-minute or a 2-part 200th episode would be so great. And may this episode have more than the mere mention of the Furlings.
                            I hope TPTB will read this thread.

Comment

This should definetly be a 90 minute length episode.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

It should be a 90min episode. Better yet, have a 2-hr special about it! Sorry BSG, but you need to make way for the Furlings. Of course, SGA will take up BSG's time slot.
                                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Working...
                                X