Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okles, i was just saying, how would the orii and the furlings be put together?
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Impossible for Furlings and Ori to be related since Ori knew nothing of the MW galaxy.

If they are introduced I just hope character is abit developed so maybe these guys are the polar opposites of the Asgard meaning they think people should stand on their own two feet rather then be helped. Might be interesting actually. And would they have their own galaxy? Seems every member of the alliance had their own galaxy........

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

well the ancients had two, and i think furling ( if the are grace aliencs ) were heading to earth, because in grace they were only slightly off course from a direct path 2 it...perhap the ZPm in antartica during TLC set off a beacon, like in aurora.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

I hope the 200th isn't dedicated to the Furlings alone.
          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

I would like to see Janet again in some way but not in flashbacks or a clip show.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
              I would like to see Janet again in some way but not in flashbacks or a clip show.
              hmmm... Janet will come back in Ripple Effect. I'd doubt that they'd revisit her in the 200th...........but weird things can happen
              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

I'm starting to think that episode 200 will not have anything that we would like to see.....it's probably going to be some weird off the wall flashback dream.
                Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooo........I (hope) doubt they'll do that.

The PTB are too smart to waste an opportunity to do something amazingly significant at such an historic moment in Stargate - Nay! (sp?) - Sci-Fi History!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                    hmmm... Janet will come back in Ripple Effect. I'd doubt that they'd revisit her in the 200th...........but weird things can happen

I know the show goes in a new direction and there is maybe no place for Janet anymore, or Carter or Teal'c or O'Neill and step by step they will be replaced by new faces, I think.

But al least Janet as a "sorely missed, much loved character" and an important secondary character for seven years should be mentioned in episode 200 and not completely ignored like in season 8. Maybe we will see a memorial for all members of the stargate command who died in the line of duty and we will see her name on it?

But I'm still hoping for weird things...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
                      But al least Janet as a "sorely missed, much loved character" and an important secondary character for seven years should be mentioned in episode 200 and not completely ignored like in season 8.
                      We'll just say all those leftover plot devices and ignored characters (even the dead ones) got sent to 'Wormholeland' from whence they never return. Unless they're Kowalsky.

Comment

Here's my theory as to what we will see. The game was called "The Alliance" and there were rumours that the Furlings would make an appearance. Well I think that that's exactly what the 200th episode will be...The Alliance.

It could be about the origins of the Alliance of the four races and the possible break down of it introducing the new villains we were promised, the Furlings...

...or not. I'm just tossing ideas about....

Anyway, anymore ideas out there? I just wanted to know what the latest theories are for whats in store in the 200th episode.
                        It'll never fit in there you know...

Comment

No one's connected the dots yet: the new enemy is Vala's daughter who we shall see in season 10.

Comment

The Alliance was supposed to be set during season 8.

Comment

live ori? meh there has to be a better one.

furlings hopefully

Comment

Hmmm... a 90 minute special with no advertising. That would be a real treat.
                                School is overrated.

Comment

Working...
                                X