Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well JM has said the furlings are 200th eps candidate.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

JM has stated on GWF ( arcording to GW, but i cant find it) that the furlings are in line to be 200th episode subject....i think i can say for all stargate fans past present and future, for anyone who has ever seen torment of tantalus, fifth race, thors hammer or paradise lost....:
      WHOOOHOOO!!!!!
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      11000! green me

Comment

200th ep: Stargate Program goes public...

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

id like this to be a fun episode which reflects on the past 10 years, bringing back old relationships, digging up old memories but without going into a clip show
          i dont necessarily think 200 needs to be cool and spectacular, just something which pays tribute to the show itself and recognizes why this show is brilliant
          - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!! if its another mushy pathetic crappy little comody episode like WX, ill never watch Sg again, i promise this episode will make or break SG. thats how major this episode should in tptb's minds.
            it has to be TLC, rising or seige, nothing less or i leave. i dont care if its furlings or the aschen or a go to planet and save episode it has to be groundbreakingly, super episode of the year, season making, golden globe winning episode and nothing less.
            sigpic
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
              NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!! if its another mushy pathetic crappy little comody episode like WX, ill never watch Sg again, i promise this episode will make or break SG. thats how major this episode should in tptb's minds.
              it has to be TLC, rising or seige, nothing less or i leave. i dont care if its furlings or the aschen or a go to planet and save episode it has to be groundbreakingly, super episode of the year, season making, golden globe winning episode and nothing less.
              why do you say that? because i reckon #100 was more special than 200 due to the fact that when 100 happened, the majority of the original cast and crew were still there, so it was like they stuck around for a whole 100 episodes
              with 200 episodes, so many ppl have moved on to different things, cast and crew has changed quite a bit, so as far as the production of SG-1 goes, its not so much of a momentus occasion
              by the time we get to 200, some of the cast would only have been there for a year, which isnt really a reason to celebrate imo. we should be celebrating the franchise itself lasting that long, which is why i think we need to bring back the different elements of SG that we loved over the years
              - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

In my humble opinion, I think they should air the first episode of Wormhole X-treme. That would be fuzzing hilarious. And I mean, what better way to follow up the hundredth, be able to take a break from all the seriousness and poke fun at itself, and still be cool?
                I just think it would be great.
                *gets mauled to death by Immhotep*

Comment

hmm interesting ideas.

Well JM did say they were throwing-up wacky and insane ideas for the 200th. But very likely not to be a 100th style ep.

There seems to be a bad case of Déjà Vu lurking around Gateworld.
                  Treatment: Stargate Back-To-Back and use of the SEARCH FUNCTION.......

voila: Theories of Content of the 200th Episode
                  It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

I hope we'll see the Furlings on this episode. And i hope too to see some spacebattles. Anyway, i don't want something like "Wormhole X-treme"!

Just something serious incorporates itself well in the story of the series and not a joking episode uninteresting.

And, if we could see O'neill, well... Why not?
                    This is not an island...

Comment

I hope they do another episode like Wormhole Xtreme, as not only is a it some light releif for the fans, it gives the cast and crew a chance to poke fun at their own show. I trust the writers will come up with something good.
                      * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

i want a flashback episode of the old allience fighting Ra ( old shcool kickass goauld), from the point of the asgard...giant space battle, furlings, nox, ancient before ascencion...brilliamundo.
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

Why fighting Ra? he's not exactly a tough target for the alliance. Perhaps some sort of alter-alliance between some very powerful bad guys which have since been wiped out...or so we thought.
                          * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

IMO we should see the sg1 team sat around a table talking about past missions with some flashbacks. maybe have RDA turn up as well.

Comment

That'd be soem kind of clip show, I don't like clip shows very much..

Furlings are a better idea IMHO.

Comment

Ra was nothing. One nuke in the face and he dies. And his ship had no shields or sufficient guards to prevent them from transporting in the nuke. Any half-wit would check what gets transported in through the rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X