Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing the newly built Asgard civilisation would be kewl!

I hope they don't do a clip show. Please no!
    It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

LoL..The Asgard idea sounds good! I like it...Or maybe have an episode with the Asgard and Nox in it. We have yet to see any relationship (not shipping type) between the two races. LoL..I just hope they don't make this a shipping episode...it would be a big waste

Comment

how could you ship tht! i mean i know some ppl have shipped some weird stuff down in the black hole of love 1 section down but seriously a nox and an asgard!
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Oh, please! Yes! Nox/Asgard ship! That has made my day!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Some of you are ship aholics I think...It would be cool to do a back log on the 4 races.....Like to show a meeting or something. Like a device that makes you see the past ....and not only the past but what went down at the Alliance of the 4 Races. A little insight....The you don't really have to show the Furlings for more than mere seconds.
            Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

It would be nice if the Furlings turned up. They could be like drop bears.

Plus, it would have the advantage of making people stop asking Joe questions about them showing up. Of course, this would just start the 'When are the Furlings coming back?' questions...

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                Of course, this would just start the 'When are the Furlings coming back?' questions...
                Exactly! Sadly, that is probably part of the reason we'll never see them on this show.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Best way to kill a storyline. Ask for it.

Comment

Well....I don't think that would kill it. I mean....Look.. No matter what people are going to ask for the Furlings. So why not give us some Furlings or atleast some evidence that they have Ascended too. Maybe in Threads when they said that not all are Ancients that meant the Furlings were some of the people in the cafe.
                    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

I just want something thats, new, different, and memerable.
                      I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

First things first. TPTB PLEASE DON'T GIVE AWAY ANYTHING UNTIL THE EPISODE IS AIRED.

Now that I'm done that I can get on to what I think should be on episode 200. First of all there should be some old stories revisited like the Nox and Scorched Earth Aliens (Not the entire episode about it but mentioned). Second meet old characters (ie Cassandra, Jonas, Hammond...). Learn some history about asgard. Have little bit of Shipping. Have a major revilation about Furrlings (ie they they accended/went extinct/concured by Ori). Find more furrling tech.
                        That is it I think
                        I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

thats basicly what we all want, but what i really dont want is another spoof episode like WX. i just want in the most simple and basic terms the best non season finale/opener/midSfinale the show has ever produced, something that
                          outdoes fifth race, WoO, grace, the warrior, 48hours and all the great brilliant standalones. something that we can define sg1 past present and future by, not a a season the entire show and all it stands for.

immhotep
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

I know! I know! Let's have an episode that resolves the S/J ship!

Comment

Yes! have the Asgard create their newest most powerfull ship called the SamCarter ;
                              surely she deserver one now
                              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

What about O'Neill retires off world and something happens to whatever, thor somes to seek O'Neills help and the team(the original) saves the day one last time?

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                                X