X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommiekins
    too true!

However my support is behind the option that gets us the most hourage of stargate, so it still is firmly behind a season 11!
    Same here. Ideally, I'd definitely want 20 new episodes or an equivalent to that. Sadly, we may not quite get that. Even if we don't though, I'm confident in MGM's and TPTB's ability to give us what they can.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      Same here. Ideally, I'd definitely want 20 new episodes or an equivalent to that. Sadly, we may not quite get that. Even if we don't though, I'm confident in MGM's and TPTB's ability to give us what they can.
      It would be really great if MGM changed the title of the show and managed to convince another network to air it.
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
        It would be really great if MGM changed the title of the show and managed to convince another network to air it.
        Indeed it will, give it back to its original home maybe, then rip Atlantis out of SciFi's grubby little mits.

to quote Homer Simpson:

"now we play the waiting game"

and just like him I'm sure we'll all get very frustrated and start playing hungry hungry hippos!

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Sodan: why I should doubt the power of Sci fi ?
          Mitchel: The power, is not you have to question. Is how they use it
          Hallowed are the Ori !!!
          Follow the path of the Enlightment !
          Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Originally posted by The_Fifth
            Sodan: why I should doubt the power of Sci fi ?
            Mitchel: The power, is not you have to question. Is how they use it
            A little mis-quoted, but that's ok. It is very true. In fact, Sci-Fi doesn't deserve all the power they have. IMO, they need to get put in their place.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

A little mis-quoted, but that's ok. It is very true. In fact, Sci-Fi doesn't deserve all the power they have. IMO, they need to get put in their place.
              *Looks for some way to get ahold of the Terminator, Prime directive scilence Scifi.*
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                *Looks for some way to get ahold of the Terminator, Prime directive scilence Scifi.*
                Lmao- now that idea has some potential!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                  Lmao- now that idea has some potential!
                  Thanks. Just the picture of Arnold with a gatling gun at the Scifi headquartes gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                    Thanks. Just the picture of Arnold with a gatling gun at the Scifi headquartes gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.
                    Crashing through their front window on a motorcycle, he can rampage the offices where they make the crappy movies etc. but he leaves Mark Stern and Bonnie Hammer with a threatening "I'll be back unless you clean up your act!"

Comment

Well, Martin Gero's interview definitely makes me feel better about SG-1's future. Not necessarily about a full Season 11, but definitely about it going on in one form or another.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I support an 11th season.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                          Crashing through their front window on a motorcycle, he can rampage the offices where they make the crappy movies etc. but he leaves Mark Stern and Bonnie Hammer with a threatening "I'll be back unless you clean up your act!"
                          Love it Love it! LMAO!

Comment

Well, Martin Gero's interview definitely makes me feel better about SG-1's future. Not necessarily about a full Season 11, but definitely about it going on in one form or another.
                            Yup me too. I'm not greedy I just want SG-1 in some form I don't care what it is unless it's LEGO Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Indeed, its good to know about all the support for the shows future.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

By the sound of things, we probably won't get a Season 11 but a mini-series or movie (be it tv or theatrical) seems likely at this point.
                                sigpic
                                "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                                DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Working...
                                X