Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love a season 11,12 etc. I am loving season 10.

It hasn't been confirmed that we will have a six month break between the two halves of season 10, and it should still air normally in other countires.

We also don't know if that means season 11 would start as normal in July, that could also be moved to a later date.

Come and visit the Daniel/ Vala Forum

SAVE SG-1 CLICK HERE TO SIGN PETITION

Comment

Originally posted by michey
      I would love a season 11,12 etc. I am loving season 10.

It hasn't been confirmed that we will have a six month break between the two halves of season 10, and it should still air normally in other countires.

We also don't know if that means season 11 would start as normal in July, that could also be moved to a later date.
      Yeah, we don't actually know a lot of anything at the moment. It's all just speculation right now.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
        Who knows why Sci-Fi does some of the wierd stuff that they do?
        Easy they are a bunch of tight lipped black tie burecrats that ha ve no idea how to run a buisness. Someone says "oh this is a crappy movie but it has good effects and good actors so no one will notice, oh and while were at it lets mov BSG till October no on will notice"
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
          Easy they are a bunch of tight lipped black tie burecrats that ha ve no idea how to run a buisness. Someone says "oh this is a crappy movie but it has good effects and good actors so no one will notice, oh and while were at it lets mov BSG till October no on will notice"
          BSG was moved to October primarily for production reasons, they needed more time to put together quality episodes so we don't end up with another "Black Market". Sci-fi took advantage of this and decided to try some other things with their scheduleing by expanding from just one day of the week with major original programing.

Comment

They must be sitting back and reading our frustration and giggling their butts off at us. The last I had heard though, was that the actors were enthusiastic about a season 11, but anything about the network was still up in the air. *fingers crossed*
            Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
            Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to be apart of a continous hit. I know I would!
              You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                They must be sitting back and reading our frustration and giggling their butts off at us. The last I had heard though, was that the actors were enthusiastic about a season 11, but anything about the network was still up in the air. *fingers crossed*
                I bet they are. bah. When abouts do you think we'll know if there is going to be a season 11?

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by tommiekins
                  I bet they are. bah. When abouts do you think we'll know if there is going to be a season 11?
                  Oh, I'd say they'll spring it on us just when we are about to crack and cry.

Comment

Oh, I'd say they'll spring it on us just when we are about to crack and cry.
                    Let's just hope they don't weasel out of it like they apparently did with FS season 5.
                    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                    -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                      Let's just hope they don't weasel out of it like they apparently did with FS season 5.

OH yeah, Skiffy has this little habit...

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                        Who is skiffy?

Comment

Who is skiffy?
                          I believe skiffy is a nickname for Sci-Fi.

Comment

ahhh ok, I get it. I think "Skiffy" inherited it's personality from it's company-mates, NBC and MGM.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                              They have an anoyingly "evil" habit of springing bad news on us unexpextedly. Like the Cancelleation of Farscape, the more I think of that it reminds me how ABC ticked me off in 97 with canceling Lois and Clark at its prime. They did that with Farscape and if they fo that with Stargate, help me think of an appropriate punishment.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by tommiekins
                                November or December, if they change their schedule for next year, maybe as late as January.

Comment

Working...
                                X