Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWO Farscape eps are on UPN tomorrow night!

Edit: and as much as I LOATHE that channel for cancelling Enterprise, I might just have to watch.

I still haven't watched them even once since the Enterprise finale, which I actually watched on CityTv so.....yeah.

Comment

I don't think I could be any more Pro season 11! I nearly pee my pants when a new episode comes on now. I just get sooo excited.
      Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
      Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

I'm all for season 11. I think it would be cool if vala accidently falls under a spell from a planet they encounter and they have to undo the spell before it's too late!
        Last edited by roseblue; 10 August 2006, 12:27 AM.

Comment

It'd be criminal to finish SG-1 at season 10!

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by tommiekins
            It'd be criminal to finish SG-1 at season 10!
            Yes it would season 10 is getting better an d better by the minute and next week looks great! Season 3 is also getting better 3/4 of the way through Sateda and OMG!
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'm very happy this thread is doing well. I just very much hope it translates to results in the show staying on the air. I agree with many here, that sci-fi can sometimes really play a bad hand. On occaison they have done some good things (like the new Eureka series), but often they do things that just infuriate a lot of people.

I liked Farscape too, although it took me a while to figure it out. I first saw it in the middle of its run, and had no idea what I was watching. It took me a while to finally get a grasp on the details of the show. Once I did, I really liked it. It was definitely unique (especially with all the work they did with the Henson company), but it seemed to work well.

If I might suggest it, we should do what we can actively. Some of you might have some good ideas on how to get the Brass's attention, but at the least we might all send emails or letters to MGM, Sci-Fi, and any other places that might have a significant hand in Stargate's future. If they get enough response that we want to keep SG-1, then it may increase the chances that they'll pay attention.
              The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
              Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
              My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
              Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

All I have to say is..go season 11! \m/ >< \m/

Comment

I think I read somewhere that the cast is already up for Season 11, it just remains to be seen in SciFi will pick it up. It they are smart, they will, AND give them more money. And if they are REALLY smart, like Einstein smart, they'll ask for more episodes than just the normal 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                    I think I read somewhere that the cast is already up for Season 11, it just remains to be seen in SciFi will pick it up. It they are smart, they will, AND give them more money. And if they are REALLY smart, like Einstein smart, they'll ask for more episodes than just the normal 20.
                    Yeah I've read that quite a lot as well, the cast I think are really up for doing another season, because there having so much fun working together, particularly Michael and Claudia. SciFi really should be getting their act together and do all of that, I particularly like the idea of more episodes .

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

Comment

OMG! The Daniel-Vala angle is hilarious! But don't you see Danny boy and Vala growing closer as time goes by? Or am I just imagining it. I think the main reason the ratings have been low have been because it is summer after all. I think the winter/spring episodes always have higher ratings don't they?

Comment

Maybe they will get closer, but I think the hilarity of their working together might dissipate if they got closer, as it were. I'm just hoping that the lower (not necessarily low ratings) are just an abnormality, hopefully the shows just having a bit of a drought, they all have them!

Comment

Originally posted by tommiekins
                          Maybe they will get closer, but I think the hilarity of their working together might dissipate if they got closer, as it were. I'm just hoping that the lower (not necessarily low ratings) are just an abnormality, hopefully the shows just having a bit of a drought, they all have them!
                          I just think the ratings drought is partly because of it being summer. Another part being that people want Jack back.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                            I just think the ratings drought is partly because of it being summer. Another part being that people want Jack back.
                            Oh Yeah, it being summer (particularly August) probably has something to do with it, and the fact that Jack isn't there definately has something to do with it I reckon.

Comment

hopefully the ratings will shoot back up when he appears in the 200th episode.

Comment

If you get kids and families back home and inside, and I'll bet $5 the ratings will go back up. I just wish there was more that 20 episodes a year. That's not even an average of 1 every two weeks. And the wait between the first half and the second half is always a long painfull wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X