Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think season 10 has clearly demonstrated that there is still a huge amount of material for more seasons. The whole subject of the misuse of religion is really not explored in the media and sci fi is a great medium for looking at it from different angles without offending people. If they can keep The Simpsons (my other favourite show) going for 18 seasons surely SG1 can manage some more.
    Please keep SG1 going, its the best thing on TV.
    BTW, there are over 41,000 signatures on the ipetitions save sg1 list1!!

Comment

That's what I like about Stargate. Where other shows die from lack of ideas and storylines, Stargate can be kept on for years to come ....hopefully
      sigpic
      Spoiler:
      President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
      President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
      Forum Charmer
      Forum Ambassador
      Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
        That's what I like about Stargate. Where other shows die from lack of ideas and storylines, Stargate can be kept on for years to come ....hopefully
        I agree they can. Even with the changes to SGA.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
          That's sure what I hope.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            That's sure what I hope.
            We all do. I think it's not too farfetched an idea. I think SG can continue for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              We all do. I think it's not too farfetched an idea. I think SG can continue for a while.
              I'd love to see SG-1 back on the air as a weekly show, but I'll take the occasional movie now and then if I have to. We've gone over this many times, but something is better than nothing at all.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I'd love to see SG-1 back on the air as a weekly show, but I'll take the occasional movie now and then if I have to. We've gone over this many times, but something is better than nothing at all.
                Yeah I think it helps some if we talk about it so much. makes the cancellation sem less devestating.

Comment

I noted that I haven't watched any of sci-fi channel since stargate went on break. If sci-fi channel was smarter--there would be a season 11 simply because everything else sucks.
                  Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                    I noted that I haven't watched any of sci-fi channel since stargate went on break. If sci-fi channel was smarter--there would be a season 11 simply because everything else sucks.
                    Everything else sucks.....must remember to never watch any other tv ever ever again then.

Anyway, seriously, I just finished watching part one of Sci-fi channel's "The Triangle" (yes, it's only just airing up here for the first time NOW). And can I say, holy frakkin awsome! They sure know how to put together a good mini! Now why can't they focus on a few higher quality minis like this for example, rather then churning out any large number of crap movies?

Ah well, can't wait for "The Lost Room" next week.

Sci-fi has proven that they can put on some quality programming, so it's sad that they keep putting out all this crap instead.

Hmm.....wow, didn't say one thing about Stargate.....until now. Does this count as OT?

Comment

Let's hope another channel can see the gold that is stargate and take it on.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:
                      President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                      President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                      Forum Charmer
                      Forum Ambassador
                      Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                      VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Sucks on SCI FI. But if you want some sci fi, take a peak at Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and TNG on SPIKE.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06 View Post
                          Sucks on SCI FI. But if you want some sci fi, take a peak at Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and TNG on SPIKE.
                          Actually the History channel became the fri-night channel now. "Fighting Fridays" is cool. Three shows about military operations and they put you in the cockpit.
                          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Actually the History channel became the fri-night channel now. "Fighting Fridays" is cool. Three shows about military operations and they put you in the cockpit.
                            Cool! Military history! Another subject I love to watch or hear about!

I'd like to see a program about the air-to-air war over Korea. A war
                            that was considered to be, "the forgotten war".
                            sigpic

Comment

Cool! Military history! Another subject I love to watch or hear about!

I'd like to see a program about the air-to-air war over Korea. A war
                              that was considered to be, "the forgotten war".
                              Ah another history buff great to see people who love Military history considering I'm in the Military.

Comment

*Sigh* If you can survive that horrendous channel.....I want to un-order it from my cable, however, it's the only channel showing DS9.

Comment

Working...
                                X