This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ussrelativity
    I'll say it again, better advertising will do a lot to increase the ratings. Remember the larger advertising for "200"?
    I agree. I don't think Sci-Fi has been promoting Stargate like it used to. It seems to promote BSG even when it's not on, then Stargate when it's been on. Sci-Fi should have been doing more advertising on Stargate to bring in new people.

Someone somewhere, and I don't recall where, said to the effect that if people have never seen Stargate and realized it's been on for ten seasons might be willing to try it because it's obviously been a good show. There are people out there who still have never seen Stargate. Even the stations running SG-1 & Atlantis have plugged them more than the Sci-Fi channel!

Comment

Originally posted by catsaplaying
      I agree. I don't think Sci-Fi has been promoting Stargate like it used to. It seems to promote BSG even when it's not on, then Stargate when it's been on. Sci-Fi should have been doing more advertising on Stargate to bring in new people.

Someone somewhere, and I don't recall where, said to the effect that if people have never seen Stargate and realized it's been on for ten seasons might be willing to try it because it's obviously been a good show. There are people out there who still have never seen Stargate. Even the stations running SG-1 & Atlantis have plugged them more than the Sci-Fi channel!
      BSG is SciFi/NBC own show, SG-1 is MGM, see the difference? They've made a decision long time ago to get rid of "not their" shows and the lack of promotion for SG-1 is part of their plan.
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by RepliHawk
        Give us alot more seasons.
        I agree 100%! I want alot more seasons but i will be happy with whatever I get.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
          I sure think that this show deserves a few more seasons. No doubt in my mind. However, I agree, I'll take what I can get. If TV movies are what it is, then I'll accept that.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            I sure think that this show deserves a few more seasons. No doubt in my mind. However, I agree, I'll take what I can get. If TV movies are what it is, then I'll accept that.
            We just have to be very thankful that we have gotten 10 great years and what I'm sure will be 215 great episodes, and be thankful for whatever comes next.

Comment

in stargatesg1.com they have in the seasons the season 11 !!!! and a banner with the savestargatesg1.com link !!!

this is the best new in the day ! (or maybe the month)
              Hallowed are the Ori !!!
              Follow the path of the Enlightment !
              Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                I agree.

I would love at the very least an eleventh season, then go into movies or a miniseries.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Fifth
                  in stargatesg1.com they have in the seasons the season 11 !!!! and a banner with the savestargatesg1.com link !!!

this is the best new in the day ! (or maybe the month)
                  It is marked with a question mark, which I think means it's still up in the air. I hope we do get a season 11.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                    It is marked with a question mark, which I think means it's still up in the air. I hope we do get a season 11.
                    Mabey thats what we all should ask Santa for eh?

Comment

That would be something after all of this, wouldn't it?
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        That would be something after all of this, wouldn't it?
                        I think it's another example that MGM is behind Stargate. If they didn't wish it to continue that Season 11 icon would not be there.

Comment

I think it's another example that MGM is behind Stargate. If they didn't wish it to continue that Season 11 icon would not be there.
                          Definitely! Let's hope they're working on really good plan B!
                          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

id donate maybe a couple hundred dollars to ensure another season.
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

MGM is totally behind season 11 it's scifi thats not supporting it even though they had said it has nothing to do with ratings. It's money they make more on their other shows.

Comment

honestly how many wrestling watchers would admit they watch the scifi channel?
                                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                                X