Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If SCIFI chooses not to renew the stargates - Would MGM/SONY offer them to another channel?

Remember SCIFI does not own the Stargates so if they dont want them surely someone else would? SG1 started on SHOWTIME, would they want it back? Would any other channel consider it?

I bloody hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by shazzboy
      If SCIFI chooses not to renew the stargates - Would MGM/SONY offer them to another channel?

Remember SCIFI does not own the Stargates so if they dont want them surely someone else would? SG1 started on SHOWTIME, would they want it back? Would any other channel consider it?

I bloody hope so!
      I've read somewhere not so long ago that the new president of SHOWTIME would love to have Stargate SG-1 back on his channel.
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
        I've read somewhere not so long ago that the new president of SHOWTIME would love to have Stargate SG-1 back on his channel.
        Thats good to hear. It leaves open an alternative option just in case SCIFI decides to be stingy. There is more than one channel, so there is always hope.

Comment

Interesting. In light of this news, it wouldn't be such a bad plan.
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I hope that's true.

And I am willing to spend extra money to get Showtime if that's what it takes to see SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
              Interesting. In light of this news, it wouldn't be such a bad plan.
              I love your signature, did you make that?

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                I love your signature, did you make that?
                Aye, feel free to use it Hiro.
                sigpic
                "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Here's to the future of SG-1, in one form or another. I'd love it if another channel would pick it up. And if it was Showtime, I'd pay the extra money to see it.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

There are so many options now.....Straight to DVD...Pay TV....syndication...
                    Start a trend! SG1 has bucked the system before!!! And lasted a decade!
                    Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Straight on DVD!
                      School is overrated.

Comment

I really hope MGM endevour to find a new home on some network for SG1. There is so much more that they can still do, and a new home may breath new life back into SG1, and perhaps even Atlantis...
                        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

We now must go to Firefly/Serenity boards, tell them that Morena Baccarin is in this week's "Counterstrike" episode and ask them to watch and for spreading the word about it amongh Firefly/Serenity fans elsewhere. The ratings for Counterstrike must be as good as for 200!
                          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Well I guess it wasn't too soon for this thread.
                            I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by Dromag67
                              Well I guess it wasn't too soon for this thread.
                              Indeed not. Here's to getting stargate on a new channel, or a season 11 in one way shape or form!

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Originally posted by tommiekins
                                Indeed not. Here's to getting stargate on a new channel, or a season 11 in one way shape or form!
                                Or at the very least, a big-screen romp for SG-1!

a time to mourn

Comment

Working...
                                X