Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing I wonder about ascension is that can the Asgard or the Nox ascend? They are certainly advanced enough. So it would seem. Do the Asgard simply choose not to ascend?

Originally posted by xxmynameismikexx
    I'd say the reason Daniel wasnt aloud to keep his higher gained memorys and Orlin could keep them without becoming a child first is becasue they dont anyone else doing what Merlin did thusands of years ago.

Something i dont get tho is. the ways to accend.

being enlightened, dying(higher powers helping you) and being so evolved you just can.

if this is so, lots and lots of races other then human could probably stumble onto the same thing. and if so why do the ancients get to choose all the laws of being accended? (God is probably in there with them. he could be pulling the strings.) but if not... there is all these ways to accend, they just would be more then enough beings out there to challenge the ancients and say "here yee nah!... reet! none of that! lets help out the poor buggers."

and theres the back up we need ^
    they could be canny and tell us where they left all the ships they didnt need once they accended. =]

Comment

By the way, its descend, not de-ascend... And yes its possible, but you'd probably die because of the knowledge in your head. Which is why Orlin had to come as a kid because children have more space in his mind or something like that... Pffft..
      -- Brains12

Comment

Originally posted by brains12
        By the way, its descend, not de-ascend... And yes its possible, but you'd probably die because of the knowledge in your head. Which is why Orlin had to come as a kid because children have more space in his mind or something like that... Pffft..
        That just simply isn't true. He managed to de-ascend (just to annoy you ) quite fine earlier.

Originally posted by LORD MONK
        When he did it the first time they weren't really keeping an eye on him. He also said he wouldn't beable to do the things he once could by taking human form.

Then when he comes back they were already on to him and knew exactly what he was doing to he had to take human form with the most knowledge he could like they did to Adria. Except it killed him.
        I don't see why that would make a difference. I don't recall him saying the Ancients prevented him holding on to knowledge because they new he was going to blow the whistle.
        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Working...
        X