Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we see her again? (Pegasus project spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly believe that the Ascended council (?) will send back Morgan Lefay into our galaxy and suppress her knowledge into her head when she takes human form. Similar to what happened to Daniel in season 6, it would be the job of Sg1 to hunt her down and release her hidden knowledge and reveal where Merlins weapon is hidden.

The ascended council most likely wish to help however are just not willing to break the very foundations and fundamental principles of their order. This is a subtle way if we are developed enough, to help defeat the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by texas_hammond
      I honestly believe that the Ascended council (?) will send back Morgan Lefay into our galaxy and suppress her knowledge into her head when she takes human form. Similar to what happened to Daniel in season 6, it would be the job of Sg1 to hunt her down and release her hidden knowledge and reveal where Merlins weapon is hidden.

The ascended council most likely wish to help however are just not willing to break the very foundations and fundamental principles of their order. This is a subtle way if we are developed enough, to help defeat the Ori.
      The Ascended Ancients High Council.

Or she could find out how Merlin/Moros descended with the knowledge of the Ancients retained and descend.
      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Frankly i dont believe her. In legend she was a $@%@$# and the one planet weve seen where she is said to have cursed while on her merlin-monitoring-mission was about as desolate as possible. I think the addresses are a trick. While not an Ori, shes probably sympathetic. After all, someone had to show the Ori ascension originally after the Alterrans discovered it.

Comment

We might, but I doubt it.

The only way I think we'll see her again is if more Ancients decide to help us out, which isn't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric
            Frankly i dont believe her. In legend she was a $@%@$# and the one planet weve seen where she is said to have cursed while on her merlin-monitoring-mission was about as desolate as possible. I think the addresses are a trick. While not an Ori, shes probably sympathetic. After all, someone had to show the Ori ascension originally after the Alterrans discovered it.
            To be honest I hadn't thought of that. Someone had to show someone in the Ori galaxy how to ascened and told them the ancients were evil to start this whole mess. In mythology, Morgan was an enemy to Merlin and never realy became his ally. She was/is deceptive so that is a posibility.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Does that mean she faked being sucked back up by the Ancients too then?
              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Working...
              X