Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be great to see an Ori again.

Comment

lol i think the ancients are cowards2 i mean think about it. technically the ancients seeded the galaxies so that would make the ppl being attacked and forced to bow b4 the ori, are their own children, their babies. now i dont know of any self respecting parent that would just sit around and let their child be kicked and beatenall across the universe by a big ole bully that wants togo after their family just to forever destroy their parents. and of course the children are also being forced to believe the bully's religious doctrines and such. i dont know of any parent that would knowingly allow that to happen. and any parent thatwould allow that to happen and they can put a end to it, is quite frankly a coward. and are much worse than the ori will ever be

Comment

The Ancients aren't cowards, in a certain light I guess you could say they are, but the Ancients are so adament about not interfearing that they're willing to just sit back while the Ori destroy them, it's for this very reason that Merlin retook human form and created the weapon in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
          Think of it this way: there is one kid who's frying ants with a magnifying glass, you think any normal kids would step in and stop them?

They wouldn't care.
          This is a very Jack O'Niell analogy. I like it

Yes, I agree....we know nothing about the ascended plane of existence, maybe the Ancients are the primitive race on that level? maybe they have their own problems to deal with? I mean, they didn't evolve for millions of years for nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
            Think of it this way: there is one kid who's frying ants with a magnifying glass, you think any normal kids would step in and stop them?

They wouldn't care.
            Very well put.

Humans, by nature, don't care about anything "below/under" theirs "believes/levels"

Comment

i do feel sorry for morgan she showed so much more feelings she knows what the ori are like espically the pained look with every statement that daniel said all she wasnted to do was help but with the we cant help look said it all

Comment

Originally posted by Thors_wisdom
                i do feel sorry for morgan she showed so much more feelings she knows what the ori are like espically the pained look with every statement that daniel said all she wasnted to do was help but with the we cant help look said it all
                At least in the end, Morgan tried to do what she believed was right. Hopefully other Ancients will try to follow her example.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by James_the_Wraith_Sympathiser
                  This is a very Jack O'Niell analogy. I like it
                  Thanks.

Comment

Just as i was starting to understand the ancients and there ways, they do this.
                    i meen,when the ancients levels a whole world because of Orlin's weapon, did you have any idea why,
                    Now thinking about it, the people might have been praising Orlin, and they cannot have him gaining power, as they will end up just using it for there own accord, so they leveled the city, which is what the goa'uld would have done anyway, and to stop him doing it again, the ancient banished Orlin.
                    Hola

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate
                      The Ancients Are Cowards
                      I have to say, I find viewpoints like this terribly narrowminded and even downright stupid. They fit right in with that "with us or against us" nonsense that so many people seem to buy into today.

I am deeply morally opposed to war of any kind. Supposing my country implemented a draft and went to war, I would simply not show up with my draft card. Regardless of the consequences. That is how strongly I hold my own convictions. I'm not a coward for it, I refuse to be coerced into participating in something which I am deeply morally and philosophically opposed to. And I would hold to these convictions even if it meant permanent incarceration or even execution.

The Ancients do not interfere in the affairs of others. Period.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Perhaps This Is The Test That Will Allow The Humans To Join The Asguard And Other Races If They Succeed In Saving The Galaxy, Though I Think Everyone Should Be Helping.

I'm Hoping For An Episode Next Season Where Ba'al And A Newly Formed Army Of Gaould Uncloak From Behind The Ori Motherships While Everyone Else Is In Front Blocking The Oris ... The Gaould Take The First Or Last Shot At The Ori In Saving The Universe (or the Wraith but I'd prefer the Gaould).
                        813Way Entertainment
                        Dustin Runnels - Goldust Fan Page

Comment

Working...
                        X