X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dezdmona
    Merlin's weapon is not....
    To be taken with milk.

A sci-fi/steampunk/fantasy novel... with color pictures!
    My Blog

“This summer on Sci-Fi... as part of our five year mission to find the lowest common denominator, we bring you… Extreme Psychic Reality Makeover…!"

Comment

in early Gw spoilers it was said that merlins weapon was on Atlantis...i thought that was what it was building up too when danny asked about Ascended being in atlantis??
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by EyeStrain
        Merlin's weapon is not finish! or not powerful enough?

That's what I'm thinking.

It's most likely on one of those planets but not, maybe a AU or something.

Comment

You never know, we might find the weapon within this season. There is still the problem of getting the weapon to the Ori Galaxy. As stated in "The Pegasus Project", they are unable to dial out with the Supergate, but only dial in from another Galaxy. We dont know any of there addresses, and dont have a Gate to get there since they might not have standard gates, but only Supergate. We certainly cant make one.
          Save SG-1! Sign the Petition!
          http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis
            Daniel already has the answer... buried in the remaining ascended knowledge deep in his subconcious...

this may be why he
            Spoiler:
            becomes a prior later in the season in order to advance himself far enough to be able to find it at will

just my thoughts...

I think thats probably the best theory for what Morgan was trying to say AND the best by far answer as to why
            Spoiler:
            Daniel becomes a Prior

I hope its right cos it would be really good if the answer was under their noses the whole time.

Comment

i think the weapon is actually arthur's mantle the one that takes you to another dimension it probably needs to be modified to get to the ascended dimension and there you can kill ascended beings as if they were human maybe used in conjunction with the weapon on dakara

Comment

Originally posted by Skate Zilla
                that theory is void,
                Spoiler:
                TV guide interview onfirmed the Prior Daniel is from an Alternate Reality...

as for Morgan, she done told them the 2 planets it could be on, so telling them which one its not after the dialog she went through wouldnt have triggered the others, it had to be some import detail like..

Merlins Weapon Is Not ..... Finished, Real, All We Need, What We expect... etc etc

I Honestly think Merlin would have designed it to function and require another componet which is hidden.. or was hidden (Dakara)
                DUDE, USE SPOILER BLOCKS IN YOUR MSG NEXT TIME!!!!! I ALREADY KNEW PART OF WHAT HAPPENS BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT YOU SAID!!!!!!!!!! and i don't apologize for the CAPS, people, sorry, point needed to be made.......
                Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
                Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
                Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
                Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by tofuchef
                  these are possible answers im guessing

Merlin's weapon is not...

on either planets.
                  in this/our dimension.

Good theory, it's not in your dimension. It's hidden in the dimension the research was conducted in.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis
                    Daniel already has the answer... buried in the remaining ascended knowledge deep in his subconcious...

this may be why he
                    Spoiler:
                    becomes a prior later in the season in order to advance himself far enough to be able to find it at will

just my thoughts...
                    It would be nice if you write WHAT YOU SPOIL - I thought you were protecting a spoiler for THIS episode, not future ones!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      pegasus project placed the seeds for daniel becoming a prior (ie reason) she prolly tried to say it's hidden in the other dimension or it's not there.
                      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                        I think it's pretty obvious what she was going to say:
                        Spoiler:
                        "Merlin's weapon is not necessary. We've already called Jack Bauer in, he should have the Ori situation handled by the end of the day."

I'm such a fanboy.
                        rofl, you get green for that one - The Ori would be so screwed if that really happened.

Norbe.
                        If at first you don't succeed.... try a bigger thermo-nuclear reaction

Comment

...real/functional.
                          School is overrated.

Comment

Maybe there is something coded into the words/letters of
                            "Merlin's weapon is not"

The first letter of each word is " MWIN "
                            ie, Milky Way In

So it could be "Merlin's weapon is not in the Milky Way"??
                            SPACE MACGYVER!!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m45YqOin2sg

Comment

Originally posted by Psi
                              Maybe there is something coded into the words/letters of
                              "Merlin's weapon is not"

The first letter of each word is " MWIN "
                              ie, Milky Way In

So it could be "Merlin's weapon is not in the Milky Way"??
                              Interesting theory, works only in english.
                              But for me is just un unfinished phrase not a clue itself.
                              School is overrated.

Comment

Right, I don't think Morgan was expecting to be stopped mid-sentence, so she wouldn't have seen the need to create some code. Plus, she would have known the chances of us deciphering such a vague and encrypted hint are pretty slim.
                                SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Working...
                                X