Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no there was no kvasir in his ship in fresh and blood. yes kvasir was in his oneill during the battle.
    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

True freyr'smother, they only show it doing what looks like a straffing run, and only taking secondary fire, no main weapons fire. Best I can recall was that the Odyssey took two direct hits from and Ori ship and wasnt destroyed but badly damaged, even though it didnt show any physical damage it definitly had systems damage. So it would stand to reason that the Asgard would have better shields seeing as they probably gave us the hand me downs shields instead of top shelf hardware, if this is the case then the Asgard ship could take more hits then the Odyssey, and after figuring out that no one is putting a dent in an Ori ship, they took off. I dont think Kvasir was stranded or lost his ship, more likely he was there to help with repair to the Asgard tech and lend general tech support.

Comment

I think because Kvasir was on the Odyssy the Asgard ship automatically high tailed it's way out of there

Kinda like a simple script, if fire = yes then hyperdrive = yes coordiantes = Othalla

Comment

Working...
        X