Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't realize until recently they were in that other show together.
    Vala is great with this psychiatrist

Comment

I don't know - the Ori were as advanced as the Alterrans...so they probably have similar technology and know how to protect against their own tech.??

But maybe the Alterran weapons are more advanced...I don't know, I'd like to see a city ship go against one of those Ori Toilet Seats

Comment

Originally posted by jbuford
        I didn't realize until recently they were in that other show together.
        Vala is great with this psychiatrist
        farscape
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

off topic but i can't wait for atlantis
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Damn these advertisements, there 20% louder than the show.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
              For now, we don't know, but drones as far as we know, can penetrate shields.

I wonder how the Ori would be able to hold up to that kind of weaponry.
              Well they are evil Ancients right? Its normal to assume that they created shields that would protect them against an old weapon like that. I'm not saying they arent powerful,the drones, but it is pretty old.

Comment

I don't know - the Ori were as advanced as the Alterrans...so they probably have similar technology and know how to protect against their own tech.??

But maybe the Alterran weapons are more advanced...I don't know, I'd like to see a city ship go against one of those Ori Toilet Seats
                LOL

Comment

Dont know how old the drones are. They were probably created after they left the Ori galaxy
                  Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                  encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                  3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                  4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                  5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

So do you think Vala will turn with the IOA?
                    It's a trap, a test to see whether she's really untrustworthy or not. I doubt she'd spy on SG1.
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by kes
                      Well they are evil Ancients right? Its normal to assume that they created shields that would protect them against an old weapon like that. I'm not saying they arent powerful,the drones, but it is pretty old.
                      I tend to agree Kes...if you create a technology...generally you create some kind of defense for it...maybe? I guess I'm wrong...what defense do we have for Nukes?

Rarocks...agreed...these commercials suck!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                        It's a trap, a test to see whether she's really untrustworthy or not. I doubt she'd spy on SG1.
                        You are super insightful...lol. I guess the Doctor has seemed pretty honorable recently on the show

Comment

Originally posted by kes
                          LOL
                          Best to call it like it is ain't it?!?

Comment

Uh oh...these bugs are the "New Old G'ould"

Comment

Commercials really grind your gears, don't they.

Always remember, they advertise on Stargate, so it would help to support the advertisers.

Comment

Just thought of this but why did the ancients develop the drones if they were the most powerful race in the MW. Who were they fighting. They created the weapons platform in anarctica before they fought the wraith.

-James-

Comment

Working...
                                X