Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course they are, they're the Ori. They know everything that's going on in the galaxy, now that they have a reason to look in, people just want to believe they're still unaware. Personally, I wouldn't like to see Earth made Priors. Can anyone say destruction, and chaos. People on Earth are power hungry enough, with the powers of a Prior, do you remember the Stargate episode when Carter's ex decided to play god, this would be a repeat, except now the person these extraordinary Prior powers.

Comment

Also one would have no idea how such imposed changes on the body will affect the person psychologically. You could get the most trusted person in the world and they could just turn into an evil dictator by the treatment. Example; Daniel's use of the sarcophagus way back in the earlier seasons, he went completely crazy after it though it was an addiction rather then a use of power but its just an example. Or Shifu's knowledge that, in a possible timeline, would have turned Daniel into a heartless ruler ready to kill, imprison and destroy to get what he wants.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Hey, they Priorized Gerak and look what that got them. Millions or so of cured Earthlings (in two universes!), that's what.

Comment

well for one khalek had anubis DNA in him so i the whole being currupt by the power doesn't really make sense but also doing it right the first woudl be hard because they accidently mess up his brain or all that stuff but i do think its possible and i wouldnt mind seein it

Comment

Working...
          X