This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    IMO, a Prior would sooo own a Wraith in battle. No contest really.
    But it would be fun just to see them in action.
    sigpic

Comment

Wraith will counter their abilities, just as fast as they did with the asgard beam tech.

Comment

keep in mind we dont know all about the Wraith, but here is scary thought a Retrovirused wraith that becomes a Prior.

Currently Watching: SGU Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice

Rewatch: BSG, SGA, SG:1 Farscape, X files

Comment

Originally posted by Ashman
          keep in mind we dont know all about the Wraith, but here is scary thought a Retrovirused wraith that becomes a Prior.
          The retrovirus would just make them a normal human therefore they would just be like any other prior....?

What would be cool is a pure wraith becoming a prior however I don't think it's powers would be any greater than a normal prior. I simply believe it would be a very violent prior.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KoshNaranek
            the extent of wraith telepathy we've seen effective against humans is making humans "see things", while the mental attack by "bob" on teyla was retailation, provoked by teyla's wraith DNA helping her pin-prick his mind in the first place. other than that, we haven't see wraith telepathy work directly on humans. if wraith actually are able to telepathically target humans, could that be enough to stop an ori prior from using his telekinetic powers?
            The Prior's have a direct connection to God (well, their Gods), while the Wraith do not. I think that would definetely equal Wraith=0, Priors=1

Comment

Working...
            X