Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem is, the Ori galaxy is very very freakin far away, far away enough that even with ships designed basically by ascended beings, the Ori still needed the supergate to get to the MWG in a reasonable amount of time. The Ori galaxy could be years away even at Asgard hyperdrive speeds.

Comment

Sounds like a good plan

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
        Well, it's win-win for us... sort of. If the Wraith win, No more Ori, if the Ori win, no more Wraith.
        And whoever wins will be weakened.
        Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
        Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
        -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
          And whoever wins will be weakened.
          exactly... tell the wraith where the ori are, just tell them they are the ascended ancients, i bet they will be more than happy to take the long trip there
          SAVE SG-1
          www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
          Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by Seldini
            Problem is, the Ori galaxy is very very freakin far away, far away enough that even with ships designed basically by ascended beings, the Ori still needed the supergate to get to the MWG in a reasonable amount of time. The Ori galaxy could be years away even at Asgard hyperdrive speeds.
            You can also do the reverse and tell the ori about Pegasus galaxy. Tell them there is another galaxy full of potential followers. They probably don't consider the wraith a threat to them. The war ships are vastly superior; they will build a super gate there and invade the galaxy.

Comment

I seriously doubt that the wraith could start feeding. they ori could wipe them out without any ship the moment they leave unprotectec territory by the ancients

Comment

What makes you think the ori could handle fighting the milky way and the wraith?? remember the wraith beat the ancients i'm sure if they had the food they could mass produce ships...besides how easy do you think it would be for the ori to defeat 60 hives and 200 hundred or so cruisors??? We shouldn't underestimate the wraith...
                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf
                  What makes you think the ori could handle fighting the milky way and the wraith?? remember the wraith beat the ancients i'm sure if they had the food they could mass produce ships...besides how easy do you think it would be for the ori to defeat 60 hives and 200 hundred or so cruisors??? We shouldn't underestimate the wraith...
                  This time around the situation is different. First of all the wraith are have a food shortage which has divided there sociaty. Second the ori don't follow the same rules as the ancients as we see in SG1. You can't compaire the two. Just because the wraith defeated the ancients doesn't mean they can defeat the ori. From what I gather about the ancients they didn't go all out against the wraith I think if they wanted to they could've wiped them out. The wraith ships don't have shields! I don't see they could stand up to a ori ship with shields more powerful than any ship in the milky way galaxy.

Comment

Have you condsidered that the wraith and ORI could form an alliance. The Ori have used plagues to force conversion Im pretty certain that a hive ship would make people convert to orgion pretty quick. This would be win/win for them both the wraith get food and the ORI get followers. If a plant rebels or displease the ORI send in the wraith.

Any hive ship entering the ORI galaxy if they could find it and get there would be destroyed as the ORI are not bound by a non-inferrence in the affairs of lower beings.

Comment

Oh, for the love of MREs. You cannot fight the Ori by slaughtering their followers, especially if said followers aren't rabid followers or followers who are enlisted as Ori soldiers!

Most worlds conquered by the Ori were conquered under the threat of imminent death.

It's not justifiable in any way to slaughter a people for having been taken over or brainwashed by the Ori. This was what "Counter-strike" was all about!

Comment

The Ori and the Wraith would probably form an alliance. The Ori would "protect" their followers against the Wraith while planets that refuse to submit to the Ori would get a visit from the Wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by jons242
                          That's easy, put the gate addresses in the hive ship they captured and send it back to the wrathe.
                          First of all it's spelled Wraith.
                          Second, I don't think the Wraith would give in that easily.

Comment

Lets be realistic the Ori would kick the Wraiths ass. They could then have 3 galaxcy's worshiping them. They are already confident enough that the milky way has enough humans in it to give them enough power to kick the ancients ass. Could you guys think how excited they would be if they had the Milky Way, Pegasis and their home galaxcy all Hyping them up with extra energy.

Even if we sent the Wraith to their home Galaxcy the Ori would figure out where they came from, so in my opinion...BAD IDEA!!!

You may as well find a acient communication device get yourself transported into the Ori home galaxcy and let the nearest Prior know where Pegasis is. Wait a minute didnt someone already do somthing similar to this already...How did that work out again?

Comment

Working...
                            X