This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogden2k
    I agree... The Asgard did the right thing and left once they saw that their weapons could not penetrate the shields.
    Yeah, we need to start doing that too. No ships should have been at that battle. Especially if there were only going to be 12-15 ships total. Our sentiment was known by the Ori, there was no sense in sacrificing ships for a fruitless cause.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

I thought it was stupid how they waited for all the Ori ships to come out of the supergate before they started attacking. They know that the Ori have powerful shields, they should have opened fire as soon as the first Ori ship began coming out of the supergate, at least there would have been a chance that its shields would be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
        I thought it was stupid how they waited for all the Ori ships to come out of the supergate before they started attacking. They know that the Ori have powerful shields, they should have opened fire as soon as the first Ori ship began coming out of the supergate, at least there would have been a chance that its shields would be down.
        That or parked behind the gate so that maybe the Ori would accidentally hit the supergate and or our ships would blowup and damge the gate.
        z

Comment

landry implied it's got ownd i seriously hope not
          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Nothing has been stated to show concrete evidence of the Asgard ship being destroyed, I believe I saw it take off and leave the battle. I would like some closure as to what really happened.

Comment

This to me sounds like a plot hole, that will never get resloved.
              "Nothing stays lost forever." The Triangle tag line. Now on DVD, own it forever.

Rose: "She slapped you!"
              The Doctor: "900 years of time and space, and i've never been slapped by someone's mother."
              Rose: "Your face!"
              The Doctor:"it hurt!!"
              The 9th Doctor/Rose from Aliens of London.

Comment

after watching the ep on my dvr, landry told wosley that they tore through both our 304s an asgard ship and a fleet of goauld motherships

explains why kvasir's on odyssey
                A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Here's what happened. It pussed out. It seems like we have more balls than them. Granted, they don't have any reproductive organs, you know what I mean.

Best Stargate quote:
                  Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                  Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                    after watching the ep on my dvr, landry told wosley that they tore through both our 304s an asgard ship and a fleet of goauld motherships

ahhhh thanks for that, thats twice i missed hearing what happen to it
                    SAVE SG-1
                    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                    Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

I seem to recall a line early on where Col. Everrett said the Asgard ship fled. Of course, I'll need to see it again or read a transcript.

For now I'm taking GreyFox's word and assuming the O'Neill class ship was destroyed.

Comment

we can't say it was destroyed 'cause we didn't see it blow up...
                        http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                          I seem to recall a line early on where Col. Everrett said the Asgard ship fled. Of course, I'll need to see it again or read a transcript.

For now I'm taking GreyFox's word and assuming the O'Neill class ship was destroyed.
                          It's Colonel Emerson.

Best Stargate quote:
                          Green is your friend.

Comment

I'd hate to think the Asgard ship took off and didn't come back to assist the survivors after the battle, that'd just be ****ty. O'Neill's are HUGE, they could have scooped up all the survivors easily and assisted the Ha'Taks and 304s with repairs.

Comment

Do you guys think that the Asgard will help in the battle with the Ori? It looked like they were getting their butts kicked as well.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox

I will have to watch it again, I missed this.

Comment

Working...
                                X