Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONGRATULATIONS ON SEASON 10 - To the Producers, Writers, Directors, Cast & Crew

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when we ordered Showtime in 1997 fo a brand new television show based on the hit movie Stargate called Stargate SG-1 staring my favorite actor from "MacGyver". I have been a loyal fan ever since and have waited with my fingures crossed since season 5 for news on renewal for a new season. I must give my heartfelt thanks to the cast and crew and TPTB for a great 10 years and hopefully many more of SG-1, and my thanks for the great job on Stargate Atlantis and to hopefully a great new third series. My thanks to a great adventure for the last 10 years and...THE ADVENTURE CONTINUESfor hopefull many many years!

Jack: What now?

Teal'C: I've heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of jello.

Jack: Call Daniel!
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Here here!

Congrats to everyone involved. It's a real milestone.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's shadow
        He will probably be bringing Tim Tams actually.
        The regulars and the double coated choccie ones, I will be there.

Comment

Long live Stargate!

I HATE SY-FY

Comment

a toast to TPTB many sincere congratulations to you all! cast and crew alike!
            SAVE SG-1
            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
            Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Indeed! Congratulations to all of you involved in creating this fine piece of programming. This show has taken up ten years of my life, and I've enjoyed every moment of it. Here's to many more great SG-1 seasons to come.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

if it wasnt for stargate sg-1, and stargate atlantis i would hardly watch any tv
                SAVE SG-1
                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

YEAH! TEN YEARS!

MEOW

Comment

Congratulations to everyone envolved in making this wonderful show.

Comment

Absolute congratulations! 10 seasons is.....wow. I mentioned it to someone the other day, and they didn't believe me when I said that Stargate was starting its tenth season! Just goes to show that you guys rock!

Keep on making the show, and we'll keep watching! Here's to another ten years of Stargatey fun!

Comment

Congrats, and thanks for so many great episodes.

Comment

To the Producers, Writers, Directors, Cast & Crew, first i want to said congratulat¡on for making Stargate SG-1 for 10 seasons now, that is incredible amazing, and thanks for all this amazing years with Stargate.
                          From Argentina i said again Congratulations and Thaks.
                          sigpic
                          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Perhaps I missed the show, but have any of the SG-1/A people ever done late night? I do not count Conan, since he is showcasing his cast member over the SG-1 cast.

How about after 10 ‘furling’ years Sony could get the guys on Leno or Jimmy Kimmel for a little chat.
                            The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS - cast and crew of Stargate SG-1 - Thanks for 10 years of traveling thru the GATE
                              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

To all who have participated in Stargate SG-1

Congratulations on 10 years!

Thank you for all your hard work, sacrifices, and generosity in sharing the Stargate experience with us.
                                Last edited by Kliggins; 14 July 2006, 04:33 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X