This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15
    Oooo...Vala's dead sexy in that military gear.
    Vala does look hot holding that zat gun pointed at baal but Carter still looks hotter in the 1st pic.

Comment

I think it's always great to see Carter in action I'm also very interested in how she will respond to Vala's personality. Sam's always hanging out with the guys.. it'll be nice to see her interact with another woman again.. I LOVED the friendship she had with Janet :/ though I know it won't be the same, it'll still be nice to see the girls against the boys.

Comment

I love them.

In the fourth image though, the dead Jaffa don't seem to be Ba'al's, and they have never been shown before on-screen:

Ba'al's Jaffa emblems look like this:
        No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
        (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
          Good pics, good pics. I like seeing Vala interacting with Sam. They should play well off of one another - her spontenaity vs. Sam measured approach to everything. Sam's always the careful scientist (which I love about her) and Vala just jumps in with both feet (which lands her into trouble! She's fun!

Here's hoping for great things from season 10.
          Just a quick addition of Fluffy getting into the fun!
          Vala, Ball and the dogi, it's a dream come true

Comment

Originally posted by sgeureka
            I love them.

In the fourth image though, the dead Jaffa don't seem to be Ba'al's, and they have never been shown before on-screen:
            With the collapse of Ba'als empire in S8, he's no doubt using any Jaffa he can find who aren't part of teh Free Jaffa Nation. Hence the mix and match of Jaffa from various Goa'uld.

Comment

Is this on another planet or is it on Earth

Spoiler:

As in the latest TV Zone magazine, Baal's Alkesh crashes outside Cheyanne Mountain

I was wondering if Vala would wear SGC gear, or be like Ronan and wear her own uniform.

Can't wait for the new season.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                Is this on another planet or is it on Earth

Spoiler:

As in the latest TV Zone magazine, Baal's Alkesh crashes outside Cheyanne Mountain

I was wondering if Vala would wear SGC gear, or be like Ronan and wear her own uniform.

Can't wait for the new season.
                She was already wearing SGC gear in season 9 - The Powers That Be and Beachhead episodes.
                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
                  I'm sure the green part is the velcro for sticking their actual patches on.. like when Mitchell handed SG-1 their team badges and slapped one on Carter (where it sticks.. they take them off when they don't want to be identified while still in uniform). So, either Vala's waiting for her's to come in (what with being taylor made to her specifications just funning!) or she's not officially on any SG teams yet.
                  I dont think so, cuz some where it talks about General Landry having some sort a talk about Vala's importance, so she's not officially on the team, and in the picture where Vala has the Zat pointed at Baal, does it look to anyone that he's looking between her legs? Just wondering, Cuz its not like Baal.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                    Good pics, good pics. I like seeing Vala interacting with Sam. They should play well off of one another - her spontenaity vs. Sam measured approach to everything. Sam's always the careful scientist (which I love about her) and Vala just jumps in with both feet (which lands her into trouble! She's fun!

Here's hoping for great things from season 10.
                    Just a quick addition of Fluffy getting into the fun!
                    This is the pic Im talking about. See, hes not looking at the Zat.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Is Daniel supposed to be in that episode?
                      I didn't see him.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
                        Is Daniel supposed to be in that episode?
                        I didn't see him.
                        No, he won't be in this and the next episode because Michael Shanks wanted to spend more time with his family.

Spoiler S10 Pegasus Project
                        Spoiler:
                        Daniel will stay a little longer in the Pegasus galaxy.
                        No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                        (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
                          I dont think so, cuz some where it talks about General Landry having some sort a talk about Vala's importance, so she's not officially on the team
                          Umm.. not to be picking things apart but I'm bored I said she's not officially on any team. You just said she's not on the team. Which part are we disagreeing on?

Yeah, there are spoilers for the second episode
                          Spoiler:
                          in which they evaluate her to see if she's fit to join the SGC.

Comment

i hope she does get offically on the team, shes a hotty
                            SAVE SG-1
                            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                            Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
                              Umm.. not to be picking things apart but I'm bored I said she's not officially on any team. You just said she's not on the team. Which part are we disagreeing on?

Yeah, there are spoilers for the second episode
                              Spoiler:
                              in which they evaluate her to see if she's fit to join the SGC.
                              yeah, in the quote that you quoted me from, I said not officially on the team, just like you. Dont get offended, we arent disagreeing.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

So, when looking at the last pic of Vala, Sam, and Ba'al, did anyone else think they were looking at him like a sexy piece of meat?

And I love the pic of Ba'al with fluffy. That is totally the perfect dog for any goa'uld. hehe.

Comment

Working...
                                X