X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new Stargate Magazine has a few more spoilers for the 200th episode -
    Spoiler:
    Gary Jones talks about the marionettes that were made and that they are like the ones from the movie Team America he also said that Walter gets to go through the Stargate at the end of the episode with SG-1
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
      That does NOT make sense. I mean, there are a few episodes that does not involve any team going through the gate, but only 200?! I mean, if it's only the "new SG-1"...maybe. Cameron's...maybe. All of the teams under the new command of Landry...possibly. Trips made in that specific gate...also possible. But 200 since the first mission to Abydos until any team's go through before SG-1? Impossible.

On a less confusing note, getting really excited!
      I really think its going to be either SG1's 200th "mission" or Cam's 200th trip.

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k5

If its Sam and Jack marrying, I wonder who's idea that is. I think it`d be Martin's personally.
        *sighs*

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Argh! I read spoilers again! Stupid me!

But I like the sound of 200- for Scrub's 100th episode they did a Wizard of Oz type thingy- if SG1 can pull off something like that it should be awesome.

But alas it looks to me like one of those 'different' episodes people hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
            Sam and Kvasir are getting married, and Jack is giving the bride away! That's so sweet!
            LOL... So true! I can't wait to see that!

Comment

I think too that the Furlings will appear in Uninvited.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                That does NOT make sense. I mean, there are a few episodes that does not involve any team going through the gate, but only 200?! I mean, if it's only the "new SG-1"...maybe. Cameron's...maybe. All of the teams under the new command of Landry...possibly. Trips made in that specific gate...also possible. But 200 since the first mission to Abydos until any team's go through before SG-1? Impossible.

On a less confusing note, getting really excited!
                Not every SG mission is mentioned in the show.
                Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by wanderingbynight
                  What galaxy have you been in? Just kidding. Yup, Vala is joining the cast full time in season 10. Should make things interesting.
                  I know she is in, i was just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                    Not every SG mission is mentioned in the show.
                    Exactly, which makes it make even less sense

I thought that 1,000 Trip through the Gate in Heroes was a bit of a small number too

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
                      Strange, I thought that Uninvited sounded better than 200

I don't get the 200 trip through the gate though. Now while they may have gone to 200 different planets, they have been through te gate to certain planets many times more...for example in Red Sky they went through a fair few times. 2001 too.

I am aware that there are eps where they didnt go through the gate and it may even it out, but the frequency of their multiple gate travels to the same planet...It's just not feasible
                      Yeah I felt the same way about the spoilers for '200'. It didn't sound too interesting, and I think they should have made it their 2000th trip through the gate and have "200" come into play in some other way with the episode. That to me would have made more sense IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                        I know she is in, i was just kidding
                        Lol! I figured you most have been either kidding or REALLY selective about what spoilers you read
                        What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
                        I made a big decision a little while ago.
                        I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
                        That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
                        Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
                        Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
                        Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
                        Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
                        And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                          The new Stargate Magazine has a few more spoilers for the 200th episode -
                          Spoiler:
                          Gary Jones talks about the marionettes that were made and that they are like the ones from the movie Team America he also said that Walter gets to go through the Stargate at the end of the episode with SG-1
                          It's about time. I love that guy. He needs his own SG team!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            Is Vala in season 10?
                            Yes, didn't you know?

She's the new lead character and focus of the show, and all the original cast will be sidelined to make room for her and Mitchell. Can't you tell that from these Vala-heavy spoilers?

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                              Yeah, I know. But the spoilers indicate this -
                              Spoiler:
                              The team is reluctant, especially Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell (Ben Browder), who is excited about his next off-world mission which marks the 200th trip through the event horizon.
                              Oh I'm so excited for him, not! I thought 200 was suppose represent the acomplishments of a team not one man.

Sound like a throw away ep, would have rather had a exciting off world mission, saving the world vs sitting around the
                              Spoiler:
                              board room talking about the next sci-if channel lame Saturday night movie.
                              Last edited by Rogue; 05 July 2006, 07:05 PM.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Lol! I figured you most have been either kidding or REALLY selective about what spoilers you read
                                OMG! NO!
                                More 9 days

Originally posted by Jonzey
                                Yes, didn't you know?

She's the new lead character and focus of the show, and all the original cast will be sidelined to make room for her and Mitchell. Can't you tell that from these Vala-heavy spoilers?
                                Ammm...i wish
                                Here, non=Vala icons, just for you

Comment

Working...
                                X