Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the now-cancelled game Stargate SG-1 The Alliance ( ), wasnt there a new and even bigger enemy that Anubis unleashes?

Maybe these things were the Alliance's (Nox, Furlings, Asgard, Ancients) enemy?
    -- Brains12

Comment

i really hope SG1 doesn't get involved in a major storyarc with the Goa'ould again unless it has to do with the alterans and anubis being ascended.... after the anubis storyline, the GO have been played out... they can be defeated, most of them have been defeated, there's a new cowboy in town (Ori) so its pointless and boring and repetitive to focus on the GO once again...
      Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
      Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
      Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
      Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano
        i really hope SG1 doesn't get involved in a major storyarc with the Goa'ould again unless it has to do with the alterans and anubis being ascended.... after the anubis storyline, the GO have been played out... they can be defeated, most of them have been defeated, there's a new cowboy in town (Ori) so its pointless and boring and repetitive to focus on the GO once again...
        btw those things werent the Goa'uld. I think they were some sort of Ancient experiment that went wrong, so they put them in some sort of stasis.
        -- Brains12

Comment

what things were a failed experiment dude?
          Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
          Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
          Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
          Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by brains12
            In the now-cancelled game Stargate SG-1 The Alliance ( ), wasnt there a new and even bigger enemy that Anubis unleashes?

Maybe these things were the Alliance's (Nox, Furlings, Asgard, Ancients) enemy?
            Yeah there were going to be these large bruttish near animal creatures called Harakin (sp?). The story was that they were trapped in another dimension by the Ancients and Anubis freed them. They apparently had a queen of sorts that was linked to her prison ship. The males looked large and had very stone ish faces and were divided into warriors and grunts.

Sadly I doubt these guys will return and are done and dusted with the Alliance game. A pity really as they looked cool and alien.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
            X