Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to see happen in season 10/11?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see a BIG earth ship that carries like 5 odysees. And Having an Ascended vs Ascended match. Ori Vs Alterans. THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

Comment

i would like to see an earth mother ship to be created with the weapon technology of the asgard, also i'd like to see a final galaxy stand off.

Tauri / Asgard / Jaffa / Furlings / Alterans Vs. Ori / Aschen / Gou'ld / race from Grace

huge galactic space battles, huge planetary wars... Earth tanks used on planets the A1 Abriham or The Challenger 2 main battle tanks...

The development of a bigger railgun battery for earth ships instead of railguns, RAIL CANNONS, firing huge shots over great distances instead of small rounds in small distances.

I'd rather see 10 huge shots hit the target with maximum damage then 5000million scattered around.

Daedalus class ship weapons now to include - 4 rail cannons, 8 railguns, 12 missle batterys and 40 302's with blasters (compressed railgun bvatterys) for close personal maximum damage) and new shiled bypassing missles.

Comment

I am going to go out on a limb here.
        I want to see us when a scpace battle. Where our Asgard shields take everything taht is thrown at it and nothing gets damaged. Then I want us to fire and our weapons actually doing something to another ship.
        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Q: What would you like to see happen in season 11?
          (that's a tough one)
          A: Season 11.

...seriously, I would like to see Martin Lloyd die of an excruciating unquivocable death ...by diarrhea, preferably off-screen. Call me sick but this is what I WANT.
          Last edited by The Engineer; 04 July 2006, 02:28 PM.
          School is overrated.

Comment

1. Us win a Ship Vs Ship battle would be quite cool for a start.
            2. Mitchels character to develop to a point where he doesnt remind me of his farscape counterpart.
            3. How about a decent return of Jack where w get to see him kick some ass threw the stargate.
            4. Get some cool new allies
            5. Maybe get a few ship upgrades
            6. More off world exploration threw the Stargate

If i think of anymore i will post them up

Comment

Maybe we'll get lucky and RDA will return and take his old job back.

"It is unwise to lower your defenses!" ~Darth Vader

Comment

Jack and Thor playing chess would be hilarious.....whoever said that, I "borrow" it from you and add to my list.

Comment

Working...
                X