X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great pics

Comment

Im looking forward to this more than the 200th...THIS should have been the 200th!
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

The Fluffster isn't going to miss out on THIS briefing...
        sigpic

Comment

Something tells me this will be one to add to the DVD collection! - SG1 and SGA1 in one episode! I also wonder if this signals possible crossover plots in the future? - If they can make it work once for a single episode, who knows what could be done in the future?

Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
          Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

How can Teal'c be in Atlantis when

Spoiler:
            he's in a cargo ship waiting by the supergate in the Milkway to contact the Odyessy if and when the supergate is connected to the spacegate to ensure SG-1 that the project worked?

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
              Seems like it will be an excellent ep! I hope Tealc, Teyla and Ronan are all there too.
              Kinda funny since both Teyla and Ronan weren't present, and Tealc was clear across the universe in MW, damn...

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird 2
                Something tells me this will be one to add to the DVD collection! - SG1 and SGA1 in one episode! I also wonder if this signals possible crossover plots in the future? - If they can make it work once for a single episode, who knows what could be done in the future?

They have plenty of universal threats to everyone to make crossovers work all the time! That's not the problem. The problem is having enough money to pay 10 major characters/stars for one episodes' earnings.

Comment

Originally posted by Artha O'neill
                  Very wicked!!!

P.s. nice sig; did you make it?
                  No. i found it in scifi.com

Comment

Working...
                  X