Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant belive you guys havnt figured it out......

in camelot they say its right beneath your eyes.

you need to 1st get out of phase i.e.arthurs mantle.... and then back to camalot and voila

you have the sangrai

Comment

Originally posted by Casanova
      The Sangraal is.............
      Spoiler:

HAHA, thats awesome!

As for what the sangraal does, the cancellign effect is like two waves equal and oppoiste of each other colliding, they canel each other out.

Now if you have say a sine wave and you put an inverse sine wave in its path, they equal zero. That doesn't mean the source of the waves are destroyed, they just cease in the region they collide. I can see this whole sangraal thing working for like a season and then they come back when they figure out that they merely have to move outside the sangraals effective region to play god again.

Comment

i know where the weapon is:

its on teyla's neck the one john found in 'rising' just without the red thing because it fell off

im just kidding
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chodu82
          i cant belive you guys havnt figured it out......

in camelot they say its right beneath your eyes.

you need to 1st get out of phase i.e.arthurs mantle.... and then back to camalot and voila

you have the sangrai
          Yeah they might try that and findout it won't work. I think there going to find it on Earth somewhere where they never thought they find it. Or it trun out that Ori found and took awhile ago and SG1 has to steal it from them. That would make thing interesting.
          May the force be with you

Comment

Working...
          X