10 years of memories SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-the first time they walked through the gate as a team
    -Daniel's breakdown at the end of "Need"...the first time I got teary-eyed watching this show
    -the whole "Window of Oppurtunity" episode
    -the episode "Menace" from Daniel's line "Reese, your father made you WRONG!" on until the end. That's my favorite epy so far.
    -Daniel's ascension in "Meridian" (and each of the team's moments w/ Daniel)
    -The conversation between Jack and Daniel in "Abyss" from when Jack's like "Picture youself in my shoes and me in yours" straight though to when he asks Daniel to end it for him. It still gives me chills, even after seeing it countless times.
    -The conversation between Carter, Teal'c, Jonas and Jack in "Unnatural Selection"(?) after they betray Fifth.
    -Sam's speech to Daniel in "Homecoming" in his little hut thing when she tells him what kind of man he was, is...yeah, you get the picture.
    -Janet's death/funeral
    -the end of "Mobeius pt2" w/ the fishing
    -Vala's temporary death scene in ..."Origin" (?) I believe it was.
    -When Vala finally remembers Daniel at the end of "Momento Mori" and he holds her. (Yeah, I think I'm finally a 'shipper)

...that's all right now. I'm sure there'll be more when the second half of season 10 starts airing in the U.S.

Comment

Double post for a quick but probably stupid question.

For some reason I don't remember where the "Spend a bit more time in Danny's World" came from.

Like, I can see it in my head but I don't remember it exactly, just that I know it blew me away.

Someone wanna help fill in the gap?

Comment

Originally posted by xnitexmarex248 View Post

For some reason I don't remember where the "Spend a bit more time in Danny's World" came from.

Like, I can see it in my head but I don't remember it exactly, just that I know it blew me away.

RECKONING, PART 2
        Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 28 January 2007, 11:56 AM.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

- The antarctica battle in the lost city. I got shivers all over and at the same time SG1 realises that the other fleet is ours I shouted "YES"
          - When Jack and Sam finally kiss in Mobius part 2 even though it is in the alternate reality. I shouted "YES" followed by "FINALLY, ITS BEEN 8 YEARS!"
          - General Hammond sat at the helm of the prometheus leading it to an unwinable battle against Anubis' mothership
          - When Jacob died I cried with Sam
          - When the replicators suddenly started wiping the gould off the map in Rekoning
          - When Janet died in Heroes
          - General hammond after earth has been saved "That was SG1!"
          - In 'Divide and Conquer' where jack admits his feelings for carter
          Carter stuck behind forcefield - "Sir just go"
          Jack trying to get her out - "No, NOOOOOO"

All of them great memories!
          Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by xnitexmarex248 View Post

'Rekoning' where replicater is probing Daniel's mind but then Daniel takes over and when she tries to stop him he grabs her hand and says that line.
            Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by stewsith View Post
              'Rekoning' where replicater is probing Daniel's mind but then Daniel takes over and when she tries to stop him he grabs her hand and says that line.
              Oh. Duh! Wow...see I knew that it was from that epsiode but...w/e.

Another memory to add:
              The whole Prometheus Unbound epy
              Jack/Daniel "cat fights"
              In "Beast of Burden":
              Jack says something like "We're not gonna get outta this without risking human lives" and Daniel says: Well for once I'm not asking us to.
              That kinda blew me away a little.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz! View Post
                The ones most vivid to me are the spine-tingling, make-the-hair-stand-on your back, jaw dropping awesome moments like:

The Fifth Race: Where Daniel argues the case for him being Jack's only chance

Lost City Part II: When Jacks in the chair on Taonas... 'subo glacios'

Lost City Part II: When Carter sees the Prometheus and the F-302's

Lost City Part II: Jack goes Ancient on the Chair and releases the squids
                Yep everything there i have to agree with, also just the whole Window Of Opportunity episode...............and reckoning where they all were fighting in their own battleground

i just realised i already posted the exact same thing in here XD
                I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Hi guys,
                  I'm really gutted that SG-1 is coming to an end. I was just wondering what your favourite/most important moments have been over the last ten years.
                  One of mine was when the Asgard brought Col O'Neill back from the dead, that was very cool.

Comment

Daniel ascending was a nice moment. I'm sure I can think of more.. Just not right now.
                    "I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." - Jaim Lannister, a Song of Ice and Fire.

Comment

Bra'tac: More ships approaching from the opposite direction.
                      Carter: Sir, we're about to get our a...
                      Bra'tac: They are not Goa'uld

that is hands down one of the best moments for me

Comment

Hey Melak. Can't remember that Quote. What was it from?

Comment

Lost City, just as the Prometheus and F-302's swoop in to protect SG-1 and Bra'tac in the cargo ship

Comment

Oh man.. There are so many. Vala and Daniel in the first episode of season 9. I love when she comes out and shes like wheres my Daniel, and then shes like "ya lets make babies", Classic!
                            I love the Young O'niel, that kid totally imitated Jack perfectly.
                            The whole window of oppurtunity episode when Jack and Teal'c are golfing, Jacks pants are fantastic.
                            Upgrades was good too when they went out for dinner and Jack ordered 3 stakes for himself, the look on the waitresses face was the best. Then when those big guys called Daniel a geek.
                            Or the best line ever is "I dont know things just pop into my fron"
                            I like the Inubis entity episode with the Russian Colnel who infects the base with Inubis. When Daniel wakes up and hes like what the hell is going on, and Sam's like you got shot, and hes all mad cause he cant remember what happened and hes like Who shot me and then Sam and Teal'c look over at Jack.
                            Man so many funny moments OH... one from Atlantis when Ronin first gets there and hes eating with his hands, and then sheppard gives him utensils funny! And that whole episode where McKay has the girl in him, that was so funny I couldnt stop laughing.
                            Anyways I should get back to work!!

Comment

got to be the space battles and explosion
                              sigpic

Comment

Daniel's ascension, thought that was some of the best acting in the series.

The Season 9 cliffhanger was jawdropping at the time, what better than to leave everyone not knowing if all but one main cast member was dead or not and leaving you thinking, okay, now they're real screwed.

There's plenty more too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X