This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peoples_General
    I wanna see him again too. But I doubt he'll be leaving Celestis. We'll probably see him again if they do another scene in that Ori city.
    Well then, TPTB just have to come up with a really good reason for the Doci to leave Celestis, don't they?
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Perhaps the Ori (the ascended beings, not their followers) could actually enter the Milky Way, therefore keeping with their tradition of speaking through the Doci. It would be nice to see them actually be a real threat before we managed to defeat them anyway
      An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

That is IF we beat the Ori.

Comment

Just as an FYI. The Doci is played by Julian Sands, who starred in Worlock way back when. He is a pretty good actor when it comes to creepy characters.

Comment

He was also in Rose Red and played the bad guy in The Medallion.

Comment

It seems that the Doci can ascend, I just get that feeling, like there are villagers, they become Priors, or monks, then they become Doci, and they are able to ascend. I would like to see what powers he has, maybe a little telepathy, mixed in with his telekinesis, or clairvoyance.

Comment

You know, if we ever get the Sangraal, Celestis would be the perfect place to turn it on...

Maybe it turns out that we want to be absolutely certain we get them all so we don't just go to their galaxy and turn it on, Daniel and Vala return to Celestis, fight the Doci then activate teh Sangraal and put out the giant fire... At which point we get to see a moment of horror on the Doci's face when his gods are destroyed just before the entire city begins to crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                  It seems that the Doci can ascend, I just get that feeling, like there are villagers, they become Priors, or monks, then they become Doci, and they are able to ascend. I would like to see what powers he has, maybe a little telepathy, mixed in with his telekinesis, or clairvoyance.
                  I was under the impression the Ori don't let anyone ascend.
                  An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
                    Thats was Orlin said yes.
                    Also even if the Ori are defeated well...the Priors and Doci won't be affected that much. Who knows how they will react......

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                      Thats was Orlin said yes.
                      Also even if the Ori are defeated well...the Priors and Doci won't be affected that much. Who knows how they will react......
                      Maybe without the Ori around, they'd all burst into flames and that would be the end of that. You know, a failsafe the Ori would have built into them when changing them.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin's_Legacy
                        You know, if we ever get the Sangraal, Celestis would be the perfect place to turn it on...

Maybe it turns out that we want to be absolutely certain we get them all so we don't just go to their galaxy and turn it on, Daniel and Vala return to Celestis, fight the Doci then activate teh Sangraal and put out the giant fire... At which point we get to see a moment of horror on the Doci's face when his gods are destroyed just before the entire city begins to crumble.
                        Sounds like a great plot for a Season 15 episode.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah

I know Orlin said that, but I believe Ancients, about as much as I believe the Ori.

Comment

So is that a little bit of a lot???

Or is it none at all???

Comment

None at all, or maybe a little, depends on the day I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                              X