Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But as soon as they got to the ships computer they would know where. And surley all of them wouldn't go wen they knew what treath the Ori posed.

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedWarrior
      But as soon as they got to the ships computer they would know where. And surley all of them wouldn't go wen they knew what treath the Ori posed.
      And why would the Ori ships have information on the Ori themselves? They don't seem like the kinda Ascended beings who would include that information in their ships. And I'm sure the Prior would just let them access that information if it was by some remote chance, included.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
        And why would the Ori ships have information on the Ori themselves? They don't seem like the kinda Ascended beings who would include that information in their ships.
        1 word: Plothole.
        Signed,

Gregorius
        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedWarrior
          I would like to see one of those hive ships upp against a Ori toiletship. The size would probably be more even and wraiths do have close to ancients tech.
          No they don't, the wraith only won the war because of far greater number. The lantians had vastly superior tech. They could win almost every battle, but they saw no way to win the war because the wraith would keep coming. Besides, the wraith don't even have shields, it's nowhere near even. The hive would be destroyed in one shot.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
            There would be so many potential solutions for this Replicator 'problem.' The now infested warship could go back to their home galaxy and have the Ori quickly and easily destroy the Replicators (assuming the Priors are incapable of such a thing). The ship could be flown to Earth, an Asgard planet or some such and guess who has to deal with the problem now. The Ori could simply develop a Replicator weapon of their own (similar to the Ancient one. Don't remember if it ever received a name). There are potenially multiple other answers for such a 'threat.'
            The Ori wouldn't even need tech to wipe out the Replicators if the Replicators were dumb enough to go to the Ori galaxy. The Ori themselves, providing the Priors couldn't stop them, would just wipe them out in an instant the same way that woman on that planet from SGA season 1 whiped out the Wraith ships with no problems. Although I think the Priors and their tech could deal with them before that even happened.
            Hallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
              1 word: Plothole.
              How do you get a plothole from what I said?

Comment

Originally posted by Ori Warrior
                The Ori wouldn't even need tech to wipe out the Replicators if the Replicators were dumb enough to go to the Ori galaxy. The Ori themselves, providing the Priors couldn't stop them, would just wipe them out in an instant the same way that woman on that planet from SGA season 1 whiped out the Wraith ships with no problems. Although I think the Priors and their tech could deal with them before that even happened.
                I should have been more specific. I was operating under the assumption that the Priors themselves could not stop the Replicators.

Comment

I would see the Ori stepping in and destroying the Replicators if they made it to celestis.
                  Last edited by mindfire; 27 May 2006, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mindfire
                    I would see the Ori stepping in and destroying the Replicators if they made it to celestis.
                    Or anywhere in their nice little galaxy. As long as they don't mess around the in the Milky Way they can do whatever they want without incurring the wrath of the Ancients. But once they have enough followers, I'd imagine they'll be messing around in MW, too.

Comment

definately ori. since asgard or even hataks can own wraith hiveships
                      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox

I agree, the wraith are easier to defeat than it will be to defeat the ori themselves.

Comment

in the tollans defence, they havent fought a war in generations. Their weopens tech was way out of date. Im sure if they were given time to catch up, within a year they could have defeated anubis's shield tech.

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra
                          good idea but i don't think the tollan ion cannons we be very effective against the ori tolliet ships sheilds in less the asgard upgrade them

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                            I agree but its specualtion.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                            Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                            the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                            Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                            The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin
                              I agree but its specualtion.
                              The Ha'tak beating a Wraith hive, yes, I believe that would be speculation. An Asgard warship, I don't think so. Considering that they are part of the alliance and slightly less advanced than the Ancients; the Asgard would definitely put a beating on the Wraith.

Comment

Id still say they are vastly less advanced than the Ancients(the Asgard I mean).

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                                Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                                the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                                Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                                The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Working...
                                X