This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Ori
    But it would be cool if the hologram woman being ancient thing is the woman from that first episode.
    I highly doubt it. I can no longer prove it but I remember that when the casting sides were up at showfax, they were looking for a woman to be cast for Morgan.

Why should they cast for a character if the actor has already been casted in a previous episode, like
    Spoiler:
    Moros and Merlin
    ?
    No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
    (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

yes it's a female holigram but Moros in Before I Sleep is male.. on the high council...

Comment

moros is merlin......but i think it is the same holographic person coz she is also on the high council

Comment

I don't understand the point of
          Spoiler:
          posing as a hologram
          bored much?

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by llama
            moros is merlin......but i think it is the same holographic person coz she is also on the high council

true

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
              Spoiler:
              posing as a hologram
              bored much?

Mattathias
              Bored? She's an ascended Ancient. Maybe the whole "we awakened a great enemy in a dark world" thing was made-up by Melia/Morgan to scare off the SGA crew.
              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                Bored? She's an ascended Ancient. Maybe the whole "we awakened a great enemy in a dark world" thing was made-up by Melia/Morgan to scare off the SGA crew.

maybe

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  posing as a hologram
                  bored much?

Mattathias
                  Maybe its a loophole in the ancient non interferance policy...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                    Maybe its a loophole in the ancient non interferance policy...
                    Don't interfere, but it's okay to pretend to be a hologram and tell them everything they need!

Here's the thing though... Morgan LeFay and Merlin ascended in MW. What is Morgan doing in Pegasus, where they may/may not have jurisdiction. The Pegasus ascended are ancients and descendants of ancients... which means that they may have a different rule in terms of non-interference?

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                      Don't interfere, but it's okay to pretend to be a hologram and tell them everything they need!

Here's the thing though... Morgan LeFay and Merlin ascended in MW. What is Morgan doing in Pegasus, where they may/may not have jurisdiction. The Pegasus ascended are ancients and descendants of ancients... which means that they may have a different rule in terms of non-interference?

Could be, or because of the threat of the Ori more of them are willing to look the other way while Morgan Lefay talks to Daniel and Vala.

Comment

Hmmmm... I have always had a major of the Rule of Non-Interference in regards to Pegasus Ascended Ancients, and MW Ascended Ancients, which essentially are the same thing, and should follow the same rules with the same consequences.

However, given that we saw Orlin in The Fourth Horseman, I would not rule out that things have changed, and so may that rule.

Mattathias

Comment

well i highly doubt that the ancients are going to stand by and whatch the ori wipe everyone out of existence but there also not going to kill the ori themselves so there just going to help the humans in defeating them

Comment

Originally posted by llama
                            well i highly doubt that the ancients are going to stand by and whatch the ori wipe everyone out of existence but there also not going to kill the ori themselves so there just going to help the humans in defeating them

"lol here have this oridisconbiliator it will help"said some random accient trying to save is butt.

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Hmmmm... I have always had a major of the Rule of Non-Interference in regards to Pegasus Ascended Ancients, and MW Ascended Ancients, which essentially are the same thing, and should follow the same rules with the same consequences.

However, given that we saw Orlin in The Fourth Horseman, I would not rule out that things have changed, and so may that rule.

Mattathias
                              If the Orii have got
                              Spoiler:
                              Vala's child here, who for all purposes is more powerful than even the Docii
                              , how do we know that the Alterans are still around, they Orii may have already dealt with most of them.

Comment

How do we know the ascended won't just relocate to another galaxy far far away?
                                Blam Forums - The Internet Has Landed

Comment

Working...
                                X