Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I can think of is that Re'tu are. . . uh. . .

Nope, I can't think of a thing.

Comment

prolly now wanna destroy possible ori power sources instead of goauld hosts

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
        my expectations:

it's not gonna be the Re'Tu, its just gonna be some alien entity of the week. TPTB have long since forgotten the Re'Tu, and expect us to have as well
        Funny they haven't learned that the fans never forget. Just look at how often we bring up the Furlings...
        ANy why the Re'tu could be cool. Maybe it's one that got stuck in the SGC years ago, and went into hibernation. It woke up and knows nothing about the Gou'ald defect, so it's carrying out its mission.
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

We can't see Re'Tu as they are 180 degrees out of phase.
          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I never liked them that much. They always seemed to me to be a failed attempt to populate the SG-verse & also introduce another threat. Kinda like species 8472 on voyager, they seemed to be a "enemy of my enemy is my friend" type of thing.

However, I would like if it were them. Anubis shows that other species can asend, why not the Re-tu? & why should the Ori limit themselves to recruiting only humans? Especially if they want more warriors, lieing to Re-tu is the same as lieing to humans & Jaffa. & the fact they are invisable to humans & jaffa would be an excelant weapon. & maybe the advance human Priors can see a Re-tu.

Hell, Priors should try to convery Wraith.

Comment

Working...
            X