This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HirogenGater
    They probably do, and will deal with Atlantis in time.
    Yeah, when they're done pounding us unbelievers here in the MW into dust.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

wot if they do no about atlantis but the ori technology is so far superior to anythin in altantis they don't even consider it a threat, scary concept imo.

Comment

They probably do know about it but can't do anything about conquering it because a)the Atlantis gate (the only gate in Pegasus with inter-galactic capabilties) is shielded and b)Pegasus is too far away from their own Galaxy to use ships.

Thinking about it the Ori galaxy must also be far, far away from the MW Galaxy as well otherwise they'd have come to it just by using ships, not via the supergate.

Comment

since I'm pretty sure the Ori, especially post ascension, kept tabs on the ancients than i'm pretty sure the answer is yes. whether they care or not has yet to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
            They still might make the Wraith worship them....or the wraith would just suck the priors life out while he's preaching.
            i wanna see that!!!!!
            In Memory of Stalingrad

May She Never Be Forgotten.

Comment

nope. As you know the Ancients were protecting the Milkyway from the orii knowledge, its safe to say that they did the same for pegasus, however... Daniel gave away he was from the milkyway or something to that effect. besides... They wanted to know where he was from not where he wanted to go.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
              X