This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos
    How do you get three? Unless you're a Furling and not telling us.

There's the Nox and Asgard that are still around. The Ancients are kind of Ascended which doesn't make them alive. And the Furlings, who knows...
    Ascended beings are alive, and even if they weren't, we've met live Ancients...

Comment

I think we've pretty much seen the last of the Nox. Unless, that is, they decide to change their policy on violence and stuff.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

what transporter???????...
        could you please tell me in wich episode it was shown....
        i'd apreciate it...
        http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by stargate maniack
          what transporter???????...
          could you please tell me in wich episode it was shown....
          i'd apreciate it...
          The Furling transporter? Episode is Season 6 Paradise Lost if you are referring to that.
          http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s6/615.shtml

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
            Ascended beings are alive, and even if they weren't, we've met live Ancients...
            Those ones that were alive that we have met, kinda died. I don't seem to recall any that actually lived through an entire episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra
              Yeah Bring the four great races back together and give the ori a kick up the ass
              that would be a great plot for a stargate movie, four races in a war against Ori and a victory at the end for the happy ending of sg-1
              Indeed!

Comment

That would be sweet!

Comment

Working...
                X