ori make sg1 go back to the start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargateanubis14 View Post
    I think it was in the Commercials. Also, i think that we will be seeing some ancients as allies, or else someone from the ori army that joins the "good side".
    Like tomin??

Comment

Yes. After seeing "Line in the sand", i think that now tomin may become something like a Tel'c. Think about it. Tomin could spread the word against the ori within the ships, and maybe take a ship or two. Although this is a VERY slim chance of happening (since there are only 7 episodes left where this could happen)
      Spoiler:
      next week is in an alternate universe

Just a thought but I definitely think we may get some 'good' ori soldiers, or even a turned prior.

Comment

Originally posted by stargateanubis14 View Post
        Yes. After seeing "Line in the sand", i think that now tomin may become something like a Tel'c. Think about it. Tomin could spread the word against the ori within the ships, and maybe take a ship or two. Although this is a VERY slim chance of happening (since there are only 7 episodes left where this could happen)
        Spoiler:
        next week is in an alternate universe

Just a thought but I definitely think we may get some 'good' ori soldiers, or even a turned prior.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        wait for the first movie
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X