This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably from the Sunflower galaxy

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunflower_Galaxy)

To reflect there lovely personality.
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
      They could be in the Triangulum or Andromeda Galaxies. (The only two other spiral galaxies in the local group, or they can be in either the Sunflower or Whirlpool Galaxies, which are significantly farther away, yet close enough that the Ancients could have gone to the Milky Way). Though I'd bet on the Andromeda galaxy.
      Well it is a possibility though some say that since the Ori use a supergate then the galaxy would need to be too far away for intergalactic drive to cover. If thats the case then I think intergalactic drives could reach Andromeda quickly.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Unless they don’t have galactic drives.. Then they would be closer than we think. They may be living (tech wise) pre ancient exodus, we do know that ORI were the religious sect and not the Tech Group. So they may have the knowledge of what ancients had pre exodus but not create more than that. So I’m betting closer than we think
        LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
        "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf
          Unless they don’t have galactic drives.. Then they would be closer than we think. They may be living (tech wise) pre ancient exodus, we do know that ORI were the religious sect and not the Tech Group. So they may have the knowledge of what ancients had pre exodus but not create more than that. So I’m betting closer than we think
          But once they ascended it wouldn't take much for them to gain the tech knowledge.

Comment

They are in the "City of the Gods" in Celestis in the Ori Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
              Don't they have their own seperate Galaxy, rather than a Nebula? & before you ask, the Nebula's in the Milky Way, not another Galaxy.

I doubt that the Ori come from Orion, it's just the start of Origin, two unrelated words with the same begining...

Oriental- Does that mean the Ori are Asian?
              Orifice- Does that mean that they live in the mouth of a cavety?
              Origami- Does that mean that they are skilled in the art of paper?
              Oriya- Does that mean the speak Hindi?
              Oriole- Are they a Bird?
              Oriflamme- Does that mean that they Worship St. David?

The Orion nebula is 1,600 light years away from Earth

Also, one of the Milky Ways Arms is called the Orion Arm. I doubt that they come from there though...

Anyway, the Nebula was discovered in 1610, I doubt that the Ancients were around then...

Orion Nebula - Purdy...

i swear it looks like a person in ur last pic on the right.

what would be entertaining if the ori were from a anti matter universe, as soon as they step in ours BOOM they blow up with a giant explosion.
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                i swear it looks like a person in ur last pic on the right.

what would be entertaining if the ori were from a anti matter universe, as soon as they step in ours BOOM they blow up with a giant explosion.
                Well, that would mean we would blow up too.....

Comment

Who cares?? (Sorry--just IMO, and I couldn't resist...)
                  "With all due respect, sir"......we're all due some respect.

Comment

ok but we still need to find them, do you think its someplace we know allready name wise?
                    There were some on the planet Daniel and Vala "visited" at the beginning of season 9.
                    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

They've probably renamed all the Planets to an ori related Name, such as "The Holy Planet of Jerukias" or "The sacred Planet of St.Augustioususia." Some Crazy name like that, or they follow what the Alterna sdid & name the Planets after the Gate Adresses, such as "Kee-Ou-Yu-Ee-Furn-Wer-(PoO)" So they Planet would be called "Keeouyueefurnwer" or "Keyefurner" or something along those lines... Or "The-Furl-Ings-Are-Not-Here"

Something along those lines... Hey, the Galaxy could be in a Pocket Galaxy, hence why the need to Cross "Dimensional Barriers" with the Gate, seeing as how the only entrance is some sort of Sinkhole Wormhole kind of thing... yeah... ermm... yeah!

Comment

Ori is actually a mispelling, it's actually spelled Ore (but still pronounced Ori) and is short for Oreo, you see, they live in the white stuff in an Oreo cookie, which is why the priors all come out looking like they have white makeup on.

Comment

how do you explain thier sheilds and weapons then?

I think they used the uber gate because TPTB thought it would just be cool to have a Uber gate lol or maybe because its the only way that the space battle could have happend, if they just hyperdrived here they could hyperdrive right to earth and kick our ass before we even knew what happend.

Comment

Oreos are actually used in the Origin religion's "communion ceremony", along with a glass of milk as opposed to red wine as "christ's blood".

CATHOLICISM

ORIGIN

As you can see.... the Priors are already here and they have started Nabisco to make us unknowingly commit a religious ceremony every time we dip an Oreo into a glass of milk. lol
                            Last edited by Peoples_General; 17 May 2006, 09:46 PM.
                            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                              As you can see.... the Priors are already here and they have started Nabisco to make us unknowingly commit a religious ceremony every time we dip an Oreo into a glass of milk. lol
                              Well, in that case, I better go take part in my daily religious ceremony then.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Detroit!
                                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                                X